Do any of you sail?

Thank you Chris for the PM ,
We´ll see if there´s interest here.
Ah Miles , great there´s 3 of us...

cheers.

make it 4. I'm interested!

I have a little experience sailing for fun on Sydney harbour...
I'm arriving Jan 5

thanks,
Angela

Hi I have been on boats down the islands of Trinidad and would love to join you all to learn more about sailing. I don't have sailing experience but just love the great big sea and always wanted to learn :)

meligon said:
Hi I have been on boats down the islands of Trinidad and would love to join you all to learn more about sailing. I don't have sailing experience but just love the great big sea and always wanted to learn :)

Just so you realize that ¨The great big sea¨ around BsAs is about a twenty-four hour sailing trip. Locally, there´s just a very brown river out there!

Great, will contact you all privately so we see what we can do...
Aconcagua yes its a (brown) river but a lot of people sail over to colonia (uruguay) Punta del Este and beyond.... .. best to all

Bairesgirl said:
Great, will contact you all privately so we see what we can do...
Aconcagua yes its a (brown) river but a lot of people sail over to colonia (uruguay) Punta del Este and beyond.... .. best to all

Just dispelling the belief that the waters in and around BsAs are crystal clear like parts of the Caribbean, Mediterranean or other locales. Cheers

I would like to join the group!

Have owned boats at Lake Michigan and chartered in the Caribbean.

I have not found a place here yet that charters bareboats but I have once rented a boat with a captain out of Puerto Madero.

Back