Do argentines not use tampons?

KatharineAnn
If I were you I would get a Diva Cup next time you're somewhere they sell them (not sure if they have them in Argentina) but they work like tampons and last 10 years if you take care of them properly...some people are put off by the idea though.

In a lot of stores, you have to ask for them, they are not out on display.

"katia" said:
KatharineAnn
If I were you I would get a Diva Cup next time you're somewhere they sell them (not sure if they have them in Argentina) but they work like tampons and last 10 years if you take care of them properly...some people are put off by the idea though.
You know I´ve heard of that, and I think it´s a good idea! It always disgusts me how much plastic and paper products I throw out each and every month... but I´ve always been afraid that the cup wouldn´t work as well... does it really work? no problems or anything? Thanks!!And now that I think of it you guys are right I HAVE seen them at the counters at the chinese supermarkets before, you´re right. But the fact remains that wherever I go, they are always freaking sold out of supers! Thanks guys

"BAJoe" said:
Hi there all,
I´ll tell you one scary tale though. Once I dated a girl and she thought she was suffering from some problem after her period seemed to over-extend in time and causing her a terrible odor. I couldnt believe it and told her, there´s something wrong you ought to go to a doc real quick.
Turns out that when she got back home, she discovered the problem: She finally recalled inserting a tampon and forgetting all about it FOR SEVERAL DAYS!!
You can imagine that was our last date.It took me over a month to get rid of the stench. She was just a step away from INFECTION. Maybe, Argies are just too forgetful for these types of devices.
If you use them though.... remember my case. I was the one who told her something´s wrong. If she wouldn´t have had me as her boyfriend at the time, she might have gotten a SEVERE INFECTION, in the worst possible place!
So Girls... make sure you have an observant boyfriend (at least once a month!!).
Cheers

Damn Joe, A LOT MORE information than we really need to know. I mean, come on, who wants to hear this sh*t (and you act like it's all about women, you ever sit in a male locker room and breath through your nose? Effing stink city !!!) Sounds to me like you just don't pick very sharp girl friends - that's your problemo dude, I never ever had to deal with your strange, bizarre, and stomach turning girl friend problems (somehow all of mine knew what soap and all that other stuff was and used it).... try to make better choices in the future amigo (their IQ's should be 3 digits plus)...... Dudester (having a man to man chat)

"BAJoe" said:
.....All my girl friends use them, especially when they go to the beach or swimming in summer.
BAJoe: Not that it is my biz, but did you dump your ex gf cos she forgot a tampon there?

No, not only for that. She was very nervous and a "sleep-walker" as well.She´ld wake me up and SCARE ME in the middle of the night!! I never experienced that and if I am awoken interrupting my deep sleep, then I can´t resume sleep for several hours, I simply stay up all night.
Either way, I think women need to be VERY CAREFUL healthwise and someone who does that, is very dangerous for instance as a potential mother. Imagine wrongly storing the baby´s bottle and giving it sour milk.
Anyway If you would have been left with that odor on you, you´ld understand me better. At the begining it was hardly noticeable, and we had no idea where it was coming from. But it got stronger and stronger during intercourse, of course.
I didn´t drop her just for that but it was the drop that filled the glass.
Sorry if it sounds cruel, but she was not for me.
This could be a fairly common problem, and may lead manufacturers to limit tampons´ availability, that´s why I posted this story.
Regards, Joe
Hehe didn´t mean to get all the details, it just sounded strange that you jdumped her cos she forgot to remove a tampon ;)

I have met a few Argentine woman who have appeared to be having a visit from Aunt Flo. (Sorry, couldn't resist)

now i know to bring a year's supply of tampax super WITH APPLICATOR (any other option seems unthinkable) so thanks for the tip/reminder (i remember now having had the same problems on previous trips) but p-lease, enough of these gross detailed narratives of bad personal hygiene, foreign objects stuck where the sun don't shine and body odours, whether they originate from a woman's vag, men's sweaty locker room or who knows where...
TMI!!!

Sorry to but in , but could someone pls open the window? it's getting a bit stuffy in here.

Jesus, how old is everybody, 14??? They're tampons OK? they go up vagina's - hehe, haha.... how about everybody going out and getting laid instead, this is just stupid - I really don't want to revisit Jr. High........ Carry on if you must, don't want to spoil the party but is it really funny......at all???

Back