Does anyone know a nice hotel/spa in Bs As to spend one night ?

French jurist

Registered
Hi, long time I didn't log in.

I'll be spending the night of wednesday in Bs As (I live in the provincia) and I am looking for a nice hotel with a good spa/good massages, etc.

Wondering what are the best options,

thanks

My mom was visiting and we wanted a "spa day", we stumbled upon Home Hotel's site and they have a pretty rockin spa (for such a small space). I think the room rates are really affordable too. It's in Palermo Hollywood. I read somewhere after we booked that it's one of the "premiere" boutique hotels in the city (whatever that means). It's tiny, and really cute. My mom got the mud/scrub massage and a facial, she loved both. I got a simple massage/sauna/soak which was fine too, but go for something more fancy. My mom raved about her spa treatments.

I've heard about Home in Palermo Hollywood being good too, but have not been.

I really like the Park Hyatt Palacio Duhau Spa. But get ready to pay quite a bit.

More reasonably priced and with the best views in all of BA, The Nivel 23 Spa at the PanAmericano has a great spa on the 23rd floor with a large indoor pool affording great views of BA.

If you arrive in the morning they even serve complimentary breakfast.

Visiting guests raved about the spa at the Four Seasons.

Also, a friend found room prices at the Home hotel somewhat negotiable a couple months ago. I assume they're very negotiable now.

Yeah, the spa at the Four Seasons is very nice. I used to go there all the time. I've been there dozens of times. Call and sometimes they have a special where you can get lunch included and you also have access to the pool area as well.

Sometimes they don't have lunch but coffee/tea included.

Also, it's GREAT and very romantic if you want to get a couples massage or even if you're alone you can get a massage and they have a package where they will give you access to the Spa as well.

It's really great.

Four Seasons is good, but the pool is outdoor so with these colder temps and rain, you prob won't use it. The Park Hyatt has a spa comparable to the FS but has an indoor pool.

French jurist, where did you end up and how was it? I am keen to take my girlfriend to one in the next couple of weeks so need to choose. Thanks!

Hi!

Finally, I didn't go but I found a daytime one where you can spend the all day:
www.aguaclubspa.com/

I'll invite two friends of mine if I can negotiate a fair deal :eek:) (whole day is a bit pricey=around 900 pesos, times 3 = ouch)

Back