Does Argentina has such thing as eBay to sell electronics items

Your first obstacle is getting through customs.
And by the way, bringing quantities of 'gizmos' in suitcases into many countries may raise eyebrows, whether new OR used. Not just here in Argentina.

JuanPremoli said:
The leader in the market is without a doubt MercadoLibre.com.ar Actually, they are the partners of eBay in LatinAmerica. You can check it out going to the homepage and then making click on the right bottom corner on "Otros Países" (other countries). There, you'll see Estados Unidos in the list. If you make click there, you go directly to eBay.
Another portal of the same style is deRemate.com.ar, they are quite similar.
I'm an experienced user of mercadolibre with excellent reputation. In case you need some help contact me by PM.
Regards,
Juan
Indeed, Sr.Juan. Will call upon your offering and will PM you if I need to put my old gadgets up for sale in BsAs. Someone said i will need Argie ID in order to post.
Can I borrow an ID from some ex-pats in BsAs? Is such manouvres legal?

Gringoboy said:
Your first obstacle is getting through customs.
And by the way, bringing quantities of 'gizmos' in suitcases into many countries may raise eyebrows, whether new OR used. Not just here in Argentina.

Gringoboy, No and No, I'm not bringing in quantities. Just my already replaced gadgets such as : 1. A SLR Digi Camera, 2.High Definition HandyCam,3.iphone 3S, 4.iphone 4S: _four items only. Do you think will them be too much? Of course, I will have a duplicate of them (The new ones) I already bought in older units replacement. I will have: A Digi-Camera, A CamCorder, a iphone 5, that's all.

Will be travelling to BsAs circa end of November, I will be bringing with me the following items hoping to sell them there to the ex-pats IN usd$ if is OK. or, will take ARG Peso if is at the ongoing Blue Dollar rate.
I have to change USD$ into ARG $ anyways for spending.

would like to know the going market values for the following items ( or offers from interesedt parties)

1.iphone 3 GS with 32GB memory. 1 YEAR USE
1.iphone 4 S with 64 GB memory. 6 MOS USE
1.(Sony) High Definition Hard disc cam-corder _ model_ HDR-SR1 -Used less than 10 times
1.(Sony) 12 Mega Pixcells Digi Camera-Cyber-Shot _model_ DSC-R1 -same used les than 10 times

I already have purchased replacement new models thus no need to have them with me anymore.

PM me or, my private email" [email protected]

Regards to all,

The Toyota Hybrid Ambassador.

There are no public questions for this advert.

Hi Gangs, Reposted new entries above for my topic. Please read and if interested on one of them
or multiple items please post reply or PM me for more minute details.

I have posted my _not needed anymore personal gadgets such as:
iphones,Digi-Cameras,Hard drive HD CamCorders etc, for sale when
bringing with me, when I travel to BsAs this Summer.
However, Iam now thinking to offer those items for sale via ebay Argentina
if such site exist? Or, please advise as to how possible to peddle my for sale items from USA to BsAs.

P.S. How can I post to Mercado Libre? PPS, tried but need Cedula Argentina, so posting in mercado libre is a no GO!
How secure and reliable is this site?

Will be travelling to BsAs circa end of November, I will be bringing with me the following items hoping to sell them there to the ex-pats IN usd$ if is OK. or, will take ARG Peso if is at the ongoing Blue Dollar rate.

would like to know the going market values for the following items ( or offers from interesedt parties)

1.iphone 3 GS with 32GB memory. 1 YEAR USE
1.iphone 4 S with 64 GB memory. 6 MOS USE
1.(Sony) High Definition Hard disc cam-corder _ model_ HDR-SR1 -Used less than 10 times
1.(Sony) 12 Mega Pixcells Digi Camera-Cyber-Shot _model_ DSC-R1 -same used les than 10 times

I already have purchased replacement new models thus no need to have them with me anymore.

PM me or, my private email" [email protected]

Regards to all,

The Hybrid Ambassador.

Hi All,
I will be coming in December 9th.
I am planning on bringing my Mac Book Air (1.7 GHz intel core i5 4 GB Ram) to sell.
I looked on craigslist and there was one not as new as mine and he was asking 7000. I figured that this is around $1400 US.
Can anyone tell me if this is the going market value for this.
Thanks to all

Will be travelling to BsAs circa end of November, Nope the date will be around 1st weeks of December,
( Slight change of arriving dates itenery. My Sony Vaio Laptop sent to Sony Services for minor part replacemnet,need my PC to come with me )
I will be bringing with me the following items hoping to sell them there to the ex-pats IN usd$ if is OK. or, will take ARG Peso if is at the ongoing Blue Dollar rate.

Here are my target prices, Merry Christmas, Shopping these items for Christmas anyone out there?

1.iphone 3 GS with 32GB memory. 1 YEAR USE (USD$450.00?)
1.iphone 4 S with 64 GB memory. 6 MOS USE (USD$1000.00?)

http://www.bhphotovi... ... _30GB.html _>>>>>>>>(USD$500.00?)
http://www.luminous-... ... y-r1.shtml_ >>>>>>>>>(USD$500.00?)

PM me or, my private email" [email protected] or Cell US # (925) 699-6450

Thank you and Regards to all,

Hybrid Ambassador

Will be travelling to BsAs circa end of November, Nope the date will be around 1st weeks of December,
( Slight change of arriving dates itenery. My Sony Vaio Laptop sent to Sony Services for minor part replacemnet,need my PC to come with me )
I will be bringing with me the following items hoping to sell them there to the ex-pats IN usd$ if is OK. or, will take ARG Peso if is at the ongoing Blue Dollar rate.

Here are my target prices, Merry Christmas, Shopping these items for Christmas anyone out there?

1.iphone 3 GS with 32GB memory. 1 YEAR USE (USD$450.00?)
1.iphone 4 S with 64 GB memory. 6 MOS USE (USD$1000.00?)

http://www.bhphotovi... ... _30GB.html _>>>>>>>>(USD$500.00?)
http://www.luminous-... ... y-r1.shtml_ >>>>>>>>>(USD$500.00?)

PM me or, my private email" [email protected] or Cell US # (925) 699-6450

Thank you and Regards to all,

Hybrid Ambassador
Dificult that you get 1000 usd for a used iphone, the same goes for the 3gs, check on mercadolibre there is more cheap places than mercadolibre but for check is good place to start.

Dificult that you get 1000 usd for a used iphone, the same goes for the 3gs, check on mercadolibre there is more cheap places than mercadolibre but for check is good place to start.

Hi Lamarque, Yes I have checked the Argie Mercado Libre and compiled an average price of the "Used iphones" listed on that site.
Plus, my iphones prices with US$? is to get an approx.sell price suggestions from the Foreign Expats in BsAs. Plus I always get the iphones with the maximum GB storage power available then. Thus perhaps pricier than a standard iphone that comes with only standard 16 GB..

Back