Dollar Blue Will Drop Like Stone

This place is a circus isnt it? (Argentina I mean, not BAExpats). On the positive side, keeps things interesting, no such thing as a boring news day :D

Seems to me that the exchange houses are open for business , and everyone who has been holding those pesos feel it has bottomed out , and are now starting to buy dollars. So , the question remains the same: When will the dollar hit 10 pesos ? (again!)

Seems to me that the exchange houses are open for business , and everyone who has been holding those pesos feel it has bottomed out , and are now starting to buy dollars. So , the question remains the same: When will the dollar hit 10 pesos ? (again!)
Start another poll!

In June 2013 :cool:

8,80 todays last price
gone up!
goverment makes all efforts or mistakes to rise the price?
Each time they talk about it, it rises again!

8,80 todays last price
gone up!
goverment makes all efforts or mistakes to rise the price?
Each time they talk about it, it rises again!

Certainly their attempt to control the "Colonia dollar" has backfired. This government, like others before it, fails to appreciate the quick adaptability of the Argentine citizen.

Uruguayan tourists invade Argentina to benefit from the Blue...!! Colonia in reverse....!

45 % more than in 2012

600x0_489431.jpg

http://www.infobae.c...-Argentina.html

This place is a circus isnt it? (Argentina I mean, not BAExpats). On the positive side, keeps things interesting, no such thing as a boring news day :D

Speaking of, I was giving a tour today and we were in the front lobby of the Banco de la Nación across from the Casa Rosada and we were preparing to look at the enclosed model of the first Teatro Colon (or at least the one that was in that location before the BNA) and we heard a loud protest, the bass drum of a marching band, whistles (like a referee's whistle) and I think some other horned instruments.

We went over to the window to look out onto the street where 25 de Mayo hits Rivadavia and we couldn't see anything... but the noise seemed to be getting louder.

That's when we realized that the protest was going on INSIDE of the main room of the bank. In fact, I think that they were bank employees, because that were streaming out of a the middle section of the bank to then start parading around the inside of the bank blaring noise. And behind the crew was person reaching into a plastic bag and then pulling out papelitos and hurling them up into the air... only to have them litter the floor as he walked away from the mess he was creating.

Four cops were standing there watching what was going on and my clients were flabbergasted that this was being allowed in a bank.

When stuff like that happens, you remind yourself that you're definitely not in the 1st World anymore. I'm not saying that banks in the 1st World not allowing annoying marching band protests/little bugs is a good thing or a bad thing, it's just "different"... and a little less "interesting".

Four cops were standing there watching what was going on and my clients were flabbergasted that this was being allowed in a bank.

When stuff like that happens, you remind yourself that you're definitely not in the 1st World anymore. I'm not saying that banks in the 1st World not allowing annoying marching band protests/little bugs is a good thing or a bad thing, it's just "different"... and a little less "interesting".

Less interesting you may think Napoleon..here's a little show in the bank to show you how boring it is here in Spain

[font="Arial""]http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=iop2b3oq1O0[/font]

Back