Dollar Surplus 2021 - Argentina Major Crisis Vaca Muerta

Rich One

Registered
As a consquence of the Vaca Muerta shale oil and gas boom around 2021, a surplus of dollars would make the peso Appraise and go way down from the 6,32 level perhaps 2 peso dollar?

Then a Big Mac would be worth something like $25 USD , the New Emirates, incoming Tourism would be nonexistent. Even soy beans not competitive.

http://www.clarin.co...1039096252.html

And one day dollar surplus , and it will be bad

[font=Helvetica Neue']President of Banco Santander Río , Enrique Cristofani estimated that in the medium term oil investment will total U.S. $ 200,000 million. Yes, of course , almost 7 times the reserves of the Centra Bankl . Oil experts made ​​a similar bill on the grounds that there are about 50 contracts already signed on Vaca Muerta , and each will require investments of 4,000 million dollars in the next decade.[/font]

If everything goes the way they see economists and bankers, will first arrive dollars of investments. And then they begin to enter the dollar export of these resources. And there, says Arriazu , the country may face the " Dutch disease " excess dollars make assets overvalued in the country , the cost of labor is exhorbitant , competitiveness is lost. The country could have problems in exporting . Having much money, but would be concentrated on what he calls the " Emirate of Neuquén ." those who engaged in oil. Even starting to miss these times , when dollars were scarce. Weird Stuff that may come to pass.

This article is so full of fail. I seriously doubt having too many dollars will even be an issue in 2021. What's even funnier is we are asked to believe European bankers actually care about Argentina as a country and not as a colony. Ha.

As a consquence of the Vaca Muerta shale oil and gas boom around 2021, a surplus of dollars would make the peso Appraise and go way down from the 6,32 level perhaps 2 peso dollar?

Then a Big Mac would be worth something like $25 USD , the New Emirates, incoming Tourism would be nonexistent. Even soy beans not competitive.

http://www.clarin.co...1039096252.html

And one day dollar surplus , and it will be bad

[font=Helvetica Neue']President of Banco Santander Río , Enrique Cristofani estimated that in the medium term oil investment will total U.S. $ 200,000 million. Yes, of course , almost 7 times the reserves of the Centra Bankl . Oil experts made ​​a similar bill on the grounds that there are about 50 contracts already signed on Vaca Muerta , and each will require investments of 4,000 million dollars in the next decade.[/font]

If everything goes the way they see economists and bankers, will first arrive dollars of investments. And then they begin to enter the dollar export of these resources. And there, says Arriazu , the country may face the " Dutch disease " excess dollars make assets overvalued in the country , the cost of labor is exhorbitant , competitiveness is lost. The country could have problems in exporting . Having much money, but would be concentrated on what he calls the " Emirate of Neuquén ." those who engaged in oil. Even starting to miss these times , when dollars were scarce. Weird Stuff that may come to pass.

What the F??? I am a gringo, but u are nuts...............................I would love the best for AR but what are u on???I would not even sample that stuff...

What the F??? I am a gringo, but u are nuts...............................I would love the best for AR but what are u on???I would not even sample that stuff...

Not sure if you're aware but he was just translating the article...are you sure you're already not on something? :confused:

This scenario is as unlikely as a white Christmas here. And just because there are dollars here doesn't mean the end of the world. Following this guy's scenario, China's economy has crashed a million times over.

Not sure if you're aware but he was just translating the article...are you sure you're already not on something? :confused:
woow guy. Leave the lady alone. Im sure the gentleman can reply himself. Is that how your mother taught you to talk to women?

woow guy. Leave the lady alone. Im sure the gentleman can reply himself. Is that how your mother taught you to talk to women?

Alright GUY. I'm sure the lady can reply on her own...or do you think women are feeble souls who need to be protected from words on the internet? Besides, nothing wrong with what I said. She accused someone of being high on something, I'm asking if she herself is not. I'll wait to see if she is or not. Don't need or care for your butting in.

Back