Dollar Value Predictions 2021/2022

Rich One

Registered
Forty Consulting Firms predicted the future value of the dollar 2021/2022. Assuming the average/mediana value of the dollar predicted, and a gap of 80 % for the Blue dollar.
Could expect a Blue dollar of $228 pesos for end 2021 and $308.2 pesos for 2022.

The market foresees that this year the economy will have a rebound of 5% after the collapse that it registered in 2020 as a result of the pandemic, while it expects almost 50 inflation points and a wholesale dollar at 128 pesos. This was published in the LatinFocus Consensus report, which reflects the estimates of a group of 40 consulting firms and investment funds.

2021 2022

MEDIANA 126.87/ 171.24

High commodity prices, like soy, will definitely keep the dollar under control in the first half of the year IMO. After June it's anyone's guess.

The Western Union thread is an amusing read, everyone rushing (including myself) to take advantage of the rate at 85 or 90 pesos to the dollar last year, today it's at 146.

Like most things in Argentina it will be almost impossible to predict, I'll just keep praying to the Western Union gods.

The Western Union thread is an amusing read, everyone rushing (including myself) to take advantage of the rate at 85 or 90 pesos to the dollar last year, today it's at 146.
y
Like most things in Argentina it will be almost impossible to predict, I'll just keep praying to the Western Union gods.

If 40 local and foreign economists have predictions for 2021 and 2020 . They must have Some grounds for it
Apply the same rate 146/85 . And what do you get... a Blue dollar of $250 for 2021..?

the dollar will ''weaken'' ( not become weak, but weaken ) in the foreseeable future as a result of the US printing new money to combat the effects of covid-19 on the economy and citizens of the US ( I'm including citizens as a result of the change of administrations ) ....... some of the peaks and valleys of the past could be somewhat neutralized as a result of everybody in the world being in the same boat ..... as far as a specific number?.......who knows ???.....any number anyone makes up is as valid as the next .... in economics, you try to discern, interpret, and address trends and factors.....no one looks for, or gives any credence to a specific number.....if they do, it's for entertainment purposes only.....too many variables.....and....you cant quantify the psychology of the markets......it's a crapshoot.......but.....we can alway hope.... and then find justification for our position.....even then, as legitimate traders will tell you.....'never fall in love with your position''

Dollar value prediction? Hold on, let me pull out my crystal ball.
That said, there has practically always been a black market in Argentina so no matter what the exchange, if you have dollars, you'll be safe. When there is a market crash, if you have dollars, you'll be safe. When inflation grips even tighter, if you have dollars, you'll be safe.
The value doesn't matter.

Dollar value prediction? Hold on, let me pull out my crystal ball.
That said, there has practically always been a black market in Argentina so no matter what the exchange, if you have dollars, you'll be safe. When there is a market crash, if you have dollars, you'll be safe. When inflation grips even tighter, if you have dollars, you'll be safe.
The value doesn't matter.

Absolutely Correct from the viewpoint of an individual that has savings in dollars..!

What would be your take for the industrialist that has loan payments due in 2021 in Dollars or payments for imports of raw materials in US dollars.
Does he need a dollar value estimate to run his business..?

Absolutely. It is a fail-safe approach. Besides, I have yet to see products or services not immediately transcribed into dollars to continue business.

Back