Dollar Value Predictions 2021/2022

Sounds like a great business, but I prefer to park my savings where they grow without without my supervision. To each his own.
Vacant land in a well zoned residential area should not require supervision. I'm open to considering alternatives that give good returns without supervision. What do you recommend?

Last edited:
Vacant land in a well zoned residential area should not require supervision. I'm open to considering alternatives that give good returns without supervision. What do you recommend?
Sadly, vacant land in Argentina is often occupied by squatters, who are impossible to evict. All they need is to have a child under eighteen, and they become un-evictable.

Sadly, vacant land in Argentina is often occupied by squatters, who are impossible to evict. All they need is to have a child under eighteen, and they become un-evictable.

Right, In my town too. I was referring to investing in vacant land in the U.S. when prices come back down.

Forty Consulting Firms predicted the future value of the dollar 2021/2022. Assuming the average/mediana value of the dollar predicted, and a gap of 80 % for the Blue dollar.
Could expect a Blue dollar of $228 pesos for end 2021 and $308.2 pesos for 2022.

The market foresees that this year the economy will have a rebound of 5% after the collapse that it registered in 2020 as a result of the pandemic, while it expects almost 50 inflation points and a wholesale dollar at 128 pesos. This was published in the LatinFocus Consensus report, which reflects the estimates of a group of 40 consulting firms and investment funds.

2021 2022

MEDIANA 126.87/ 171.24

Will we hit 308 at end of 2022? This prediction might be spot on! Always fun reading these predictions after the fact.

Most are hilariously off like Jerbo claiming the USD was going to dive against the peso if Biden was elected. My lord how politics clouds some people's thinking.

USD has appreciated against most currencies since then. Mostly due to rate hikes and flight to safety before global recession. Nothing really to do with who is US president of course.

Further rate hikes means dollar gets stronger, debt gets costly for Argentina and its neighbors. Things could get ugly short term!

Will we hit 308 at end of 2022? This prediction might be spot on! Always fun reading these predictions after the fact.

Most are hilariously off like Jerbo claiming the USD was going to dive against the peso if Biden was elected. My lord how politics clouds some people's thinking.

USD has appreciated against most currencies since then. Mostly due to rate hikes and flight to safety before global recession. Nothing really to do with who is US president of course.

Further rate hikes means dollar gets stronger, debt gets costly for Argentina and its neighbors. Things could get ugly short term!
Your post doesn't seem to be aging well.

Back