Dollars To Pesos

But was there an foreign currently transaction fee and, if so, was it 15.2 after the fee?

Bob
My credit cards (with many others) don't have foreign transaction fees. Shop around for the right card.

T/

i have just found that so many establishments don't take credit card...just cash pesos.
Some small shops don't take credit card. Also you can often get a discount for cash. But today, you can survive with minimal cash in AR.

T/

Also, don't forget the close friends circle. I know it can be odd to talk about money sometimes with people who you dont want to know you have dollars floating around, but its more comfortable and safe to just ask a few "safe" friends/family if they'd like to buy from you. Most will say yes if they have the money because it's also easier and more convenient for them to purchase. P.S. I consider this when selling a small amount (under $1,000).

Has anything changed with regards to selling dollars? If you want to sell dollars at a bank and you are a customer what rate will you get and what documents do you need? Looks like the informal market is giving better rates but I don't know anyone that still does it.

Back