dollars

el_expatriado said:
Could you let us know what US bank is accepting pesos at 5.1? This sounds too good to be true. I have a lot of pesos to sell for dollars at 5.1.

Exactly! No USA banks are dealing with pesos. Forget what the clueless person on the customer service phone number tells you. Most don't understand the situation in Argentina now. They might tell you something but when you show up at the branches they aren't interested in Argentine pesos.

I'd love to hear from one person that has recently sold pesos to a bank in the USA. Let us know which branch because the ones I talked to no one is interested in it. It's too volatile and depreciating too rapidly.

Mfeld,

Call me paranoid, but I'm not so sure about publishing your name and email in this context. People should use PM for this kind of thing. Just my 2c.

- BienTeVeo

mfeld said:
Ghuesca,
Email me... I have USD that I would like to convert to pesos. Email me at [email protected].
When you post the same message on more than one thread you are coming close to spamming. This does not help your credibility much.

Back