Don't Trust Anyone, They Say

what???????? i',m lost........anybody help me out here????

I'm lost too, so I wouldn't worry about it. I mentioned Argentine flakiness but I don't always view that as a negative quality, just a cultural difference. It doesn't offend them so I learned not to be offended by it either. I definitely didn't mean to bash Argentines by mentioning that. Mariposa, you have too much to worry about right now without having to deal with forum weirdos. Wasn't it you who loved your Argentine neighbors and trusted them with no hesitation? I don't sign on much anymore but even I remember that. Really, don't worry, and enjoy your last days in BA!

Well guys,

I went over to Mariposa's house tonight (and not to trash the place :p); we not only "kissed and made up" but also completed the transaction that was the basis of this whole situation. I'm very happy with my new utensils, I'm sure she's happy to have sold them. Not only was she a great seller but mariposa seems to be a very kind and upstanding woman. We talked for a bit and had a good laugh about the thread and everything that it turned into. Let's just move on and get back to whining about the lousy pizza and dog poop.

PS: fifs2, if you want to keep your secret crush a secret you should refrain from such blush inducing compliments.

...where do you think the pizza is worse, here or in Italy?...

only KIDDING!!!!!

Well guys,

I went over to Mariposa's house tonight (and not to trash the place :p); we not only "kissed and made up" but also completed the transaction that was the basis of this whole situation. I'm very happy with my new utensils,

snip

Thank god! Now we don't have to watch you eat your spaghetti with your fingers! B)

While we are vouching for people, I vouch for GS_dirtboy........ He's a damm good pilot!
75808953-libya-jet.jpg

That happened before I got my wings so it doesn't count!

Mariposa - wanted to wish you all the best in your wind down to your move! Btw you can eat ice cream on cones!!

Thanks a lot, NYKate. I have a limited tolerance for ice cream but perhaps I should try spaghetti on a cone!! (and red wine in another one...)

Go back to sleep, Iznogud, this was an expat-bashing thread...

Yeah, apologies all around. Guess should not post while in R.E.M. sleep. I guess that if I drank I would have a better excuse but I don't.

More assorted apologies.

Back