Dr Pepper,mountain Dew, Thai Coconut Milk And Swiss Maid

Yes, it is the truth! I was there over the weekend and ran down the isle when I saw those shiny Maroon cans. After much debate I did buy one. Yes, that price is an ouch! But I have to tell you I was dissapointed. It's not the same Dr. Pepper that comes out of Texas. Didn't taste the same, at all. After examining the can closer it looks like it came out of China. Sorry for the bad news guys.

Yep, I thought the same. Was pretty excited to see Dr. Pepper on the shelf. When I took the first sip I said to my wife, "This isn't Dr. Pepper." I didn't even finish the can!

I was actually praying for the canned stuff which can actually be a close runner up to a proper draught, but I have also been known to pray for edible tacos and pizza. Totally delusional.

Just because you're leaving doesn't mean you get a free pass to start the bloody pizza chat up again! Not a big fan of canned guinness, not very creamy.

No surprise a Macri supporter would rather have bottled Guinness instead of canned. Not to mention the fact that the canned stuff costs less bitt coins.

I have no bit coins you filthy commie splitter! Wouldn't have them about the place. Not a fan of the bottled Guinness, has to come from a frequenly used tap to pass muster.

Macri....he's less meh than Massa. Maybe that should be his election slogan. "Menos meh que el otro tipo" Voting here would be like picking an ugly sister to take to the dance.

Ps. Spliiter.

No,no, that is not my dinner menu but all the products I saw today in a new store in Barrio chino. Yes indeed ,in an economic crisis we have a new store. It is called Tina & Co on Mendoza. Basically when you come from teh direction of the train station turn right and it is almost immediately on your right. Not for the faint hearted though- Here are some prices that i remember

DR Pepper 57 pesos a 330 ml can
Mountain Dew 31 pesos 250ml can
Thai coconut milk between 25 and 45 for a can
Swiss Maid 11 or 17 pesos for a sachet...no I don´t mean a boxI do mean sachet...

If you are feeling rich and/or deprived....

They do have an enormous selection of lesser known stuff that is produced here though , for example a local Limburger cheese at 100 pesos a kilo .In other words woirth a visit

Why would you want something like Swiss Maid when you get a submarino (nac y pop)?

No,no, that is not my dinner menu but all the products I saw today in a new store in Barrio chino. Yes indeed ,in an economic crisis we have a new store. It is called Tina & Co on Mendoza. Basically when you come from teh direction of the train station turn right and it is almost immediately on your right. Not for the faint hearted though- Here are some prices that i remember

DR Pepper 57 pesos a 330 ml can
Mountain Dew 31 pesos 250ml can
Thai coconut milk between 25 and 45 for a can
Swiss Maid 11 or 17 pesos for a sachet...no I don´t mean a boxI do mean sachet...

If you are feeling rich and/or deprived....

They do have an enormous selection of lesser known stuff that is produced here though , for example a local Limburger cheese at 100 pesos a kilo .In other words woirth a visit

Why would you want something like Swiss Maid when you get a submarino (nac y pop)?

Back