Dream house for sale in cordoba

domdom

Registered
Hi
8 kms from Alta Gracia, 30 mns from Cordoba capital center by highway, house located in a barrio privado, 8000 m2 plot with fruit trees and local trees, house constructed in 2008, all with european norms, architect house, with contemporary design, non ending swimming pool with mosaics, fully automatic and with european norms, gaz central heating, modern open kitchen Johnson with all imported electro domestics (vapor oven, electric oven, american fridge etc..) all windows aluminium double glazing + anti robo glass,wonderful views on sierras, very quiet and totally safe. Tax 265 pesos per year and barrio 200 pesos per month.
Infos, photos by contacting [email protected]

Why would anyone try to sell anything, without stating a price? Or maybe if I have to ask the price, then I can´t afford it?

what I love is the assertion that it's totally safe preceeded by the info that the house comes complete with anti-robo glass. Also, you get to know the barrio taxes and dues, but not the price of the house? No website?

domdom said:
Hi
8 kms from Alta Gracia, 30 mns from Cordoba capital center by highway, house located in a barrio privado, 8000 m2 plot with fruit trees and local trees, house constructed in 2008, all with european norms, architect house, with contemporary design, non ending swimming pool with mosaics, fully automatic and with european norms, gaz central heating, modern open kitchen Johnson with all imported electro domestics (vapor oven, electric oven, american fridge etc..) all windows aluminium double glazing + anti robo glass,wonderful views on sierras, very quiet and totally safe. Tax 265 pesos per year and barrio 200 pesos per month.
Infos, photos by contacting [email protected]

Cordoba Spain and under 750k€ and Id be first in the queue....good luck with the sale.

Back