drinks?

Can't exactly cook curry in a pub!! I'm looking forward to some spice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myself and Roosibloom would love to meet up with you! When we posted a similar thread we had a somewhat hostile reaction.

Hi! Maybe we could meet up for drinks next week - Tuesday or Wednesday? And arrange the curry night for after that? I am a bit unsure of my schedule right now!

let me know what you think

Anushka

I would love to meet you all for drinks (and Indian food, if there's room). I am 25 and here interning with an international NGO, but it's mostly desk work so meeting people also hasn't been the easiest. No Argentine boyfriend (yet?) so it'd just be me. Let me know! My evenings are flexible for a pub meet-up.

lilah said:
I would love to meet you all for drinks (and Indian food, if there's room). I am 25 and here interning with an international NGO, but it's mostly desk work so meeting people also hasn't been the easiest. No Argentine boyfriend (yet?) so it'd just be me. Let me know! My evenings are flexible for a pub meet-up.
don,t forget tomorrow night for the asado Lilah.;)

I'd be up for drinks next week. Either day works for me. Any idea on a specific bar and/or general location?

NEXT TUESDAY!!??? Who can?

Let's fix the date at first and then we can think on some place, we could go to somewhere everyones know and where it is not hard to get, like Palermo.

If one more event is organized for fcuking Palermo I think I'll stop using this forum!

;-)

Puerto Madero? San Telmo? Cañitas? Wherever you want, no problem...

Back