drinks?

Alzinho said:
If one more event is organized for fcuking Palermo I think I'll stop using this forum!

;-)
Al.go ahead and arrange something .I live in San Isidro,miles from downtown,Palermo etc...you go with the flow;)

HowardinBA said:
Al.go ahead and arrange something .I live in San Isidro,miles from downtown,Palermo etc...you go with the flow;)

Arrange something? That's a dirty trick....calling my bluff like that!

Only meant it tongue-in-cheek Howard - I live 4 blocks from 5 subte lines - it's all pretty easy for me to get to!

Hey my dad (Argentine) has recently "discovered" the expat community here in Arg and showed me this thread. If you guys go to a pub, I'd like to tag along. Cañitas sounds good...

Alex

netoborito said:
Hey my dad (Argentine) has recently "discovered" the expat community here in Arg and showed me this thread. If you guys go to a pub, I'd like to tag along. Cañitas sounds good...

Alex
Hi Alex,see "asado anyone" thread,cheers Howard:)

yeah, i'm actually going to that I think, if it's today. My parents said they had met a howard last week; that was probably you. theyre retired, american mom arg dad.

netoborito said:
yeah, i'm actually going to that I think, if it's today. My parents said they had met a howard last week; that was probably you. theyre retired, american mom arg dad.
ah ok,see you there then:)

Hi All,
I'm a 22 year old female from the US, living here with my argentine boyfriend and few other connections, so I'm definitely interested in meeting some other expatriates. If an event to meet for drinks materializes this week, awesome, but if anyone is interested in meeting for coffee or just to kick around the city (shop, see a movie etc), send me a message.
It seems that planning an actual event can take weeks.
Alex

I'm also in this age bracket (23) I love curry = ) Let me know if something gets set up for us younguns ; )

Back