Driving Licence

prettejohn

Registered
Quick question.

I have a UK driving licence, UK Passport and an Extrajenero Argentine DNI. I would like to drive in Argentina.

What Argentine paperwork do I need to do to be able to drive here hassle free and within the law?

Thank you kind people

Can either take the test here or do what I do and apply for an AA international driving permit back home and get someone to send you it out each year. But saying that i`ve been stopped 3 times now and I just showed my uk license on two occasions and that was fine with the police here.

Many thanks for the responses. Will get an AA one in the UK and then learn to drive Argentine style. Wacky races here I come!

No probs, you`ll need to send a signed passport photo and the form to the uk , theyre pretty quick at the other end, about a week turnaround. Its just the postage back here that can take a while. recommend either sending it in a parcel with other bits and pieces or less hassle (ie to your door) but with some risk is just sending it in a small cardboard envelope standard post. Received mine back in about 3 weeks that way on 2 occasions. First time i sent it special delivery it went walkabouts after reaching BA.

Back