Early morning taxis...?

peaco

Registered
In a couple of weeks, I have to be at Jorge Newbury airport at the ungodly hour of 5:00am. Does anyone know if taxis prowl all night (I'm near two major avenidas -- Campos & Libatador). Will I have any problems snagging a taxi at 4:15am?

Thanks!
Peaco

Haha.....of course they do....how else would all the drunk people get home?

peaco said:
In a couple of weeks, I have to be at Jorge Newbury airport at the ungodly hour of 5:00am. Does anyone know if taxis prowl all night (I'm near two major avenidas -- Campos & Libatador). Will I have any problems snagging a taxi at 4:15am?

Thanks!
Peaco

"Radio taxis" are considered safer, and this may be important at such an hour. These are clearly marked as such, and have a company insignia on top and on the sides. To be on the safer side, get the phone number of one of these companies from the cabs, and call ahead of time.

You can also try a remis, or car service. Taxi Ezeiza has gotten good reviews on this site.

Funny! I had the same thought about all those folks staggering home from late night night drinking!

peaco said:
Funny! I had the same thought about all those folks staggering home from late night night drinking!
thanks for thinking of me;)

Book a cab ahead and make your life easier.

Del Plata is good, but I always use Taxi Premium -- they have a flat rate to the airport, not sure what it's at now, but you can google and book online -- they are very similar services so I'm sure Del Plata has the same flat rates etc.

Back