Economists warn electing Milei would spell devastation

Argentina has a problem with responsibility and accountability . Its virtually impossible to hear sorry in this country for mistakes done . I knew many expats who had businesses here in Buenos Aires and all now in 2023 do not have them . Employing people here is like walking on eggshells as the system is designed to screw the emplloyer always . The culture in Argentina needs a thorough overhaul and it needs more thaa a Milei to change it !
This makes me wonder how successful any govt. can be where the plan is to boost the economy by boosting production/exports/etc. and the culture is such that generally speak most people only want to work the bare minimum. Changing fiscal policy, currency, govt. spending, etc. is one thing. Changing the culture seems like it would be much more difficult.

This makes me wonder how successful any govt. can be where the plan is to boost the economy by boosting production/exports/etc. and the culture is such that generally speak most people only want to work the bare minimum. Changing fiscal policy, currency, govt. spending, etc. is one thing. Changing the culture seems like it would be much more difficult.
True but change must start at some point. Time is running out if Argentina is to avoid becoming Venezuela 2

Back