Electricity & gas tariffs: where and how to register in order not to lose State subsidies

UPDATE:
Automatic Google Translation of entire article:
17 July 2022
Segmentation of electricity and gas tariffs: 10 things you need to know to register and keep, or not, energy subsidies....

UPDATE:
18 July 2022 by Ximena Houses
....After July 26, all those who did not register in the first round will be able to register, but the Gov't recommended that they register on the corresponding date so as not to collapse the computer system and avoid delays....

UPDATE:
19 July 2022
Exclusively for private homes. Subsidies for electricity and gas: when will the segmentation be included in the bills?
....Santiago Yanotti, vice-president of Compañía Administradora del Mercado Mayorista (Cammesa), assured in the last hours that the first removal of subsidies on electricity and gas tariffs would not be effective until next September, according to the segmentation that will start to be applied gradually beginning in August for the highest income users....In this context, he stressed that "in September the first portion" of the segmentation would be made effective, that is, it would be reflected in the invoices. In this line, he estimated that taking into account an average bill, the increase will be around 1,200 pesos in the electricity bill "for everyone" and in the gas bill, it will be defined in August.

Finally, he considered that "there is no violation of rights or privacy, because the return of the form is only for yes or no, it does not ask for data on what property it has."....Regarding the accounting of group data, he indicated that it is "a living record", that the user will be able to update "periodically" and, for example, "if he becomes unemployed, he will be able to update his situation,"....

UPDATE:
20 July 2022
....Here are 25 frequently asked questions that the national gov't answers to clarify the segmentation issue....

i receive 1000 dollars in pesos a month in pesos (my SS payment in US ) . I live alone. Does the aprox 300.000 pesos a month mean i dont qualify for subsidy? thankyou so much geracielle for all your very informative posts...you have helped me mucho over the years!!

i receive 1000 dollars in pesos a month in pesos (my SS payment in US ) . I live alone. Does the aprox 300.000 pesos a month mean i dont qualify for subsidy? thankyou so much geracielle for all your very informative posts...you have helped me mucho over the years!!

Very good question. The DJ instructive mentions one should declare NET Income "De Bolsillo" / Pocket Income" ,If you have automatic deductions such as healthcare/Medicare, or other charges that reduce your Pocket income. Moreover can you deduct other expenses? such as banking expenses ? Income means worldwide income ? or local income?

Monotributistas can deduct business expenses and rent of their business place/Home? to figure out their income..?

Last edited:
i receive 1000 dollars in pesos a month in pesos (my SS payment in US ) . I live alone. Does the aprox 300.000 pesos a month mean i dont qualify for subsidy? thankyou so much gracielle for all your very informative posts...you have helped me mucho over the years!!
Glad to have been of assistance over the years!

Re: i receive 1000 dollars in pesos a month in pesos (my SS payment in US ) . I live alone. Does the aprox 300.000 pesos a month mean i dont qualify for subsidy?
Can you provide additional information?
1. Do you rent or are you a homeowner in ARG?
2. Are you registered with the AFIP as a monotributista (independent contractor) by which you report an income derived from a local work activity?

How do you receive in ARG the equivalent of the US$1,000 in pesos:
1. Do you transfer the entire sum in one lump amount every month?
2. Or do you make several transfers per month in different amounts?
3. Do you do a direct deposit(s) into your local bank account and/or cash pickup via WU (or thru a similar institution)?

i rent my house , am retired, no income here. i usually make one transfer a month via westernunion to my arg bank account. thanks again for your help. also the bills are in the name of the landlord, but i read that i can make a note of that.

i rent my house , am retired, no income here. i usually make one transfer a month via westernunion to my arg bank account..
Exactly what was the amount in pesos which was credited to your ARG bank account in June?
Exactly what was the amount in pesos which was credited to your ARG bank account in July?

Re: also the bills are in the name of the landlord, but i read that i can make a note of that...That is correct.
....thanks again for your help....You're quite welcome!

in july 296,100, in june 446.400 (i needed more for 6 months rent due). thanks again gracielle!

Back