End Of Summer Picnic - Cancelled

[font="Arial""]Don't worry Aleina, it was nice that you try! I am just angry with myself for not checking the forum earlier (I should have, I didn't even consider that it may get cancelled due to the rain) I guess I will have to have people over to eat my dessert. Next time I will prepare something salty, like pumpkin mini quiches (I just love them). I was thinking that we should do something like the picnic once a month, it would be nice to have little gathering. I was thinking about starting a book club (not an online one, a traditional one), I like to read and it is so hard to find someone to discuss the books nowadays or maybe a movie club.[/font]

Any upcoming events planned? Aleina Dee are you the one who always organizes these events?

Hi Travelbug. I am not really the organiser of events .I just did these ones as I thought the forum needed a get together. I had been thinking about an asado but that would be out of city limits . With the onset of the cold weather though I put it on the backburner.

Would anyone be interested on a vegetarian potluck? Unfortunately, the weather is not pleasant any more for an outdoor picnic as it used to be during the summer. It gets a bit chilly shortly after noon, and I personally don't enjoy this very much.
I could host around 14 people, so if some of you are up for it on a Saturday night I can try to come up with a date.

Back