End Of Summer Picnic - Cancelled

What do you think about the weather forecast for tomorrow?

I find weather.com more precise than Clarin btw

http://www.weather.com/weather/tomorrow/Buenos+Aires+ARBA0009:1:AR

Hi, been sick with the flu but am no longer contagious and I'd like to come to the picnic. I'll bring some Szechuan noodles and some paper plates and maybe chopsticks. Is that ok? Where to?

Frenchie,forecasts I use are www.yr.no .Strange as it may seem the Norwegians have a good handle on the weather in the Southern latitudes. Sometimes ...
Don't even ask about windreports . Those we check with about 5 different sites . And then they are still wrong...
Rosso di sera buon giorno si spera.. and today´s sunset was fantastic. So here is hoping for tomorrow.

Lacoqueta ,all the details are on page 3 of this post. I will send you my phone number by pm in case you get lost. Great that you got over your flu and the Szechuan noodles sound delish.

CANCELLATION

Folks,very sorry about this,but after a walk in my local park I realised that the ground is still sodden from yesterday and there is a possibility of further rain today. We will reschedule for another day.

Too bad it's cancelled, because i was looking forward to meet you all! But i hope I will see u all next time!

OMG, can't believe this, I have a chocolate covered pionono with dulce de leche stuffing and mini alfajores. Been cooking since 8 am! Should have checked the forum first! Can't we just go somewhere else? Maybe Biblioteca nacional?

Thank you Aleina for posting the update. I was getting the stuff ready. I thought I would check the site out before leaving the house.
It's probably a good idea. We'll do it again soon ...
Thank you for all your hard work.
Cheers.

That is a bummer! I also prepared a nice fruit salad before looking on the site to see if it is still happening. Looks like I'll be eating quite a lot of fruit salad :) No complaints there! Keep us posted on rescheduling!

Sorry.Argentinian girl.Iwould have loved to try the pionono.With hindsight Ishould have asked everyone for phone numbers .Next time we will have a fallback plan.And to boot it looks as if the day is going to be nice.:(

Back