Ex-Official Arrested Hiding Bags With Us$ 5-8 Million, Gun

And yes my K friends are still posting stupid memes about how Macri is condemning the poor and how he's only for the rich and the Kirchners were the only ones that were looking out of the good of the lower class. Yet the Kirchner regime stole from the country on what is starting to look like unparalleled levels and yet not a word from them about how that affected the country.

It is seriously appalling.

"no hay mas ciego que el que no quiere ver"

I don't know what's worse, the criminals who finally get exposed or those fanatics who defend them despite repeated, and damding evidence.

Yes until these people get their comeuppance I shall continue to believe it's just another scene from a long running soap opera.

And yes my K friends are still posting stupid memes about how Macri is condemning the poor and how he's only for the rich and the Kirchners were the only ones that were looking out of the good of the lower class. Yet the Kirchner regime stole from the country on what is starting to look like unparalleled levels and yet not a word from them about how that affected the country.

It must be difficult, having Kirchner friends.

I say that, non-facetiously - usually when k-types learn my views they go elsewhere for companionship. Or vice-versa.

We generally agree not to talk about it in person - I like them as people but the politics..oy vey. They're smart, funny, hardworking people but I cannot FATHOM how they are so blind. But as I said, in person we don't talk about it. I just see their stuff on FB and exercise my eye-roily muscles and keep quiet mostly although when I see something that is a blatant lie, I do correct it.

AVcoMup.png

She looks quite sexy in that tree planting picture.

I must be getting old.

What irritates me the most is that the Judicial Power had all the data on these thieves since 2006 to prosecute them, instead they chose to file the cases for all these years. :eek:

Lopez is Now arrested , his lawyer declared at 15.30 that Lopez is undergoing hallucinations and an emotional psychotic crisis and can not declare. He`s being evaluated by a team of psychiatrists He can't remember his mother's name... What an sob .
He could be declared unimpeachable. He`s being evaluated by a team of psychiatrists

They are using the Minnesota Test

Lopez Attorney (multipurpose)

http://www.infobae.c...la-abogada-hot/

Back