Ex-Official Arrested Hiding Bags With Us$ 5-8 Million, Gun

Lopez is Now arrested , his lawyer declared at 15.30 that Lopez is undergoing hallucinations and an emotional psychotic crisis and can not declare. He`s being evaluated by a team of psychiatrists He can't remember his mother's name... What an sob .
He could be declared unimpeachable. He`s being evaluated by a team of psychiatrists

They are using the Minnesota Test
Knowing nothing about psychology: Is the Minnesota designed so as to prevent someone from just pretending they are crazy?

Lopez is Now arrested , his lawyer declared at 15.30 that Lopez is undergoing hallucinations and an emotional psychotic crisis and can not declare. He`s being evaluated by a team of psychiatrists He can't remember his mother's name... What an sob .
He could be declared unimpeachable. He`s being evaluated by a team of psychiatrists

They are using the Minnesota Test

Strange - he remembered where the convent was located.

"Make my day,make my day"
I can't help it I've had that song going around in my head all day long .
Now according to La Nacion,Sergio Shocklender ex-attorney for La Madres de Plaza de Mayo who called Lopecito "un petiso corrupto.. a corrupt little midget". in public in 2011 has now stated,exactly as Lilita Carrio said in 2004,that Lopecito was the Kirchner;s cashier and that the payback to the Ks was 50%¨on all Public Works.
If you don-t remember Sergio Shocklender,let me help you, He and his brother Pablo battered their parents to death with an iron pipe in 1981 and left their 2 bodies in the trunck of the family car parked on the high end Av.Coronel Diaz dripping blood onto the street..
After studying law in prision and upon his release he began working with Hebe "sewar mouth " Bonafini in the "Sueños Compartidos Shared Dreams " Kirchnerite housing for the poor rip off.until things got to hot to handle and they split a few years ago_One of my favorite photo snaps of those 2 was shown once in Clarin at an end of the year party with Hebe de Bonafini dressed as a fairy godmother with angel wings and magic wand and Sergio as a Cardinal in full regalia.They were such fun K people then.
My,oh my how times are changing in Argentina.

He can't remember his mother's name? just sit his mother in front of him and start playing russian roulette, not only he will remember, he will be able to tell you what she had for dinner 7 years ago and any other detail you might wanna know.......( to harsh? you think?) ;)

"Make my day,make my day"
I can't help it I've had that song going around in my head all day long .
Now according to La Nacion,Sergio Shocklender ex-attorney for La Madres de Plaza de Mayo who called Lopecito "un petiso corrupto.. a corrupt little midget". in public in 2011 has now stated,exactly as Lilita Carrio said in 2004,that Lopecito was the Kirchner;s cashier and that the payback to the Ks was 50%¨on all Public Works.
If you don-t remember Sergio Shocklender,let me help you, He and his brother Pablo battered their parents to death with an iron pipe in 1981 and left their 2 bodies in the trunck of the family car parked on the high end Av.Coronel Diaz dripping blood onto the street..
After studying law in prision and upon his release he began working with Hebe "sewar mouth " Bonafini in the "Sueños Compartidos Shared Dreams " Kirchnerite housing for the poor rip off.until things got to hot to handle and they split a few years ago_One of my favorite photo snaps of those 2 was shown once in Clarin at an end of the year party with Hebe de Bonafini dressed as a fairy godmother with angel wings and magic wand and Sergio as a Cardinal in full regalia.They were such fun K people then.
My,oh my how times are changing in Argentina.

I thought Hebe and the Shocklenders were solidly in the K Kamp. "Petiso corrupto" isn't usually a term of endearment. Am I confused - again?

I'd like to see how much the Church is involved beyond the convent. Perhaps all money trails lead to Rome.

Hold on a minute; hallucinations are quite common for withdrawal symptoms such as sudden removal of a constant stream of cash... could be legit. :p

This case, like most things here is ballooning into the usual hyperbole to create such a confusing farce that people will only really pay attention to the drama and not the real content. Social media memes spent the early hours of this event comparing the suitcase to that of Floyd Mayweather- what does this have to do with the real event? Nada - hyperbole.

This, like so many things here is joining the argen-farce and be forgotten by the time another irrelevant scandal hits the mainstream.
Business as usual.

This case, like most things here is ballooning into the usual hyperbole to create such a confusing farce that people will only really pay attention to the drama and not the real content. Social media memes spent the early hours of this event comparing the suitcase to that of Floyd Mayweather- what does this have to do with the real event? Nada - hyperbole.

Being Argentina we shouldn't bet that he doesn't skate. But what if the judiciary really does their job and hardballs: "You tell us about the money or spend twenty years in jail!" If this guy folds and starts talking about who did what and who ordered what, he was high enough up in the hierarchy to first-hand implicate ... everybody!

We can always dream.

EJLarson
I believe that Shocklender is trying to say his own skin.He says that when the accounts for Sueños Compartidos didn't come out right.Lopecito held up the gov't hand out $$$.They all have just been indicted Hebe "Sewar Mouth",DeVido y compañia.This is moving so fast that it's very hard to keep up with.
gnop:
Sorry,but I don't agree. After 38 years here. I think that this is the straw that 's going to break the Peronist camel's back.

Back