Excellent Place To Have Lunch Or Snacks In The Afternoon

I used to live in Fremont and indeed very good India food, although I would recommend against the lunch buffets because it is impossible not to overindulge...

I've had India folks tell me the India food is better in California. Problems with transport of food, refrigeration, general hygiene issues in India too numerous to mention.

Oh the world renowned English professor back to correcting my English. How lucky I am!!! God is so kind!

Prof, you never told me where you learned your awesome English. I will like to learn there as well, prof. I can never be the best English writer as you are, prof..but at least share the secret here, SIR!
We understand your first language is not English so we don't expect you to speak as fluently as we.

If this forum was in Bateke you would kick our ass ... linguistically speaking.

Well, shit, if you add in Hayward and San Leandro, it's probably much more. Your point is?

I don't really want to indulge in a pissing contest with you over SF/Oakland. SF has amazing restaurants. If you don't go there, your loss. Oakland/Berkeley have great restaurants. I go there every chance I get. The peninsula has excellent restaurants, but I don't make it down there much anymore.

Hayward and San Leandro are fast-food suburbs. Oakland and Berkeley are a collective urban Mecca for foodies.

We understand your first language is not English so we don't expect you to speak as fluently as we.

[background=#fcfcfc]Sir Joe[/background][background=#fcfcfc], which school did you go to? I may consider going back to school & taking admission in your esteemed school, where you learnt the art of writing such perfect English, yourself. May I know, [/background][background=#fcfcfc]Sir?[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]
Sir Joe, Is this true? I heard everyone who is born in your esteemed country, knows perfect English? What a awesome country it must be, where everyone knows the native language so perfectly!![/background]

[background=#fcfcfc]Sir Joe[/background][background=#fcfcfc], which school did you go to? I may consider going back to school & taking admission in your esteemed school, where you learnt the art of writing such perfect English, yourself. May I know, [/background][background=#fcfcfc]Sir?[/background]
I went to uni at McGill in Montreal. Highly recommended.

Oh the world renowned English professor back to correcting my English. How lucky I am!!! God is so kind!

Prof, you never told me where you learned your awesome English. I will like to learn there as well, prof. I can never be the best English writer as you are, prof..but at least share the secret here, SIR!

Sorry to offend your delicate Congolese sensibilities Rawfish. You did misinterpret my original post so ...

I can respond to you in French and you can correct me, if that will make you feel better.

Thank You, Sir Joe, for sharing such valuable information
I think you're trying to be sarcastic but it is hard to tell since English is not your native tongue...

Is Bardot actually good? If you're into Nuevo Peruano, then you really should try Limón, also in the Mission.

I've been to Status, but a long time ago. I'll give it a try this week. Also, a friend recommended Carlito's in Abasto. It's always packed.

Of course there are the Cevche vendors in front of the Once station. :)

Bardot reminds me that our favorite Peruvian restaurant in Palermo Soho used to be El Pozo Santo on El Salvador. Wonderful, romantic space, with delicious, light, Peruvian food. Does anyone know if the chef/owner has opened another place? Or if a new restaurant has gone into the building?

Reactions: Joe
Ceviche, to turn this back in the right direction, have you eaten here?

http://www.elbuensaborafricano.com.ar/

The owner is from Cameroon, I think.

Back