Exercise for embarazadas (pregnant women)

LaLondonera

Registered
Dear all

I am finally at week 12 of my pregnancy and dying to start doing some exercise. I have asked around and looked with no luck online but nothing convinces me and dodgy sites make me suspicious. Any recommendations you can offer? i am not too fussed about what i do, guess pilates, swimming, yoga would be a good option.

Thanks so much in advance!
Brenda

Hi Brenda

I am 20 weeks pregnant and am always interested in exercising, if you would like a walking buddy drop me a pm

Hi Girls,

By any chance have you managed to meet up? Im 20 weeks and am keen to do almost anything :)

When I was pregnant I did yoga and "exercise" at Maternelle on Thames at about Costa Rica. Not sure if the instructor is there anymore but it's worth a shot.

They also have free chats there on lactancia etc -- worth going to because they give out lots of freebies from the sponsoring companies.

hi brenda!
i recently had a baby & took classes at tobi natal. the exercise classes were great & you learn a lot from the chats they have after each class.

I am over 8 months and go to Tobi Natal and Prenatal on Thames. Tobi Natal is good and a hard work out but pretty expensive and the after workout 'chat' go on forever. Pre natal are super friendly smaller and more affordable.

Back