Expat lunch schedule?

That a boy Steve - I would be glad to help if I can.

Moonwitch - first you were excited about lunch - then you said you have to work...that's the problem with work...it interferes with life...pretend you are feeling sick the day before...when no one is looking at work near the end of the day, hold your breath till your face turns red...then be sure someone of importance sees you while you announce "I don't feel well." That should do the trick in getting you some time to see the "Doctor" the next day - see you at lunch!

Steve,

I will be there. However, I was planning to send you the other invite as I am sitting here. Please let me know if you are still interested.

Best,

Robert

Ernest said:
That a boy Steve - I would be glad to help if I can.

Moonwitch - first you were excited about lunch - then you said you have to work...that's the problem with work...it interferes with life...pretend you are feeling sick the day before...when no one is looking at work near the end of the day, hold your breath till your face turns red...then be sure someone of importance sees you while you announce "I don't feel well." That should do the trick in getting you some time to see the "Doctor" the next day - see you at lunch!

hahaha I am tempted to do that everyday but then I don´t get paid. I work with British businesses so I can´t even partake in luncheon activity until after 14.00.

Moonwitch said:
hahaha I am tempted to do that everyday but then I don´t get paid. I work with British businesses so I can´t even partake in luncheon activity until after 14.00.

I started the lunches for those expats who (like me) are free during the day.

steveinbsas said:
I started the lunches for those expats who (like me) are free during the day.

The Recoleta ladies that leisure expats :cool:. I'll take my blue collar elsewhere...

I am in Belgrano and my husband will be back from work in the Patagonia on Tuesday. We want to attend too.

Im going !! probably with my husband . Thanks Steve for organizing. Let us know the address. xxxx

Back