Expat Meetup- Let's have a picnic! December 10th

clooz said:
Any requests for particular kinds of music?

I have time to throw something onto my ipod before heading over there later.

Cumbia!!!! Nah, just kidding :p

i'm on cruzar PedroMontt/columbia looking at plazoleta jose a perez. Can see some tai chi martial arts & hear drums but can't see a sign, hear any english and cant see bills solar panel broadcasting, will look around the lake the otherside of the park now... Could do with a phone number...

edit: found ya!

Ditto from me . A really nice and relaxed way to meet you all and a pleasure it was.

Thanks to everyone who came and so sorry for anyone who had trouble finding us! I will organize another picnic in January after new years. Now that I know all the directions people were coming from, I will go early and post several signs helping everyone find their way!

Thanks Rease, it was really nice of you to arrange this picnic and we had such a nice time. Dutch and I can always come a little early and help you set up...just let us know where to be and what you want us to do!

I would also like to thank Rease for last saturda's picnic. It was nice to meet you all and to be able to talk to some of you. All my best, Maria Teresa

Back