Expat Meetup- Picnic! Jan 8th at noon

We were thinking of showing up for the picnic and were noticing that no one is talking about bringing meat so we are wondering if this is meat free (vegetarian) event?

Thanks,
Mike

BubbasSmokinBarbecue said:
We were thinking of showing up for the picnic and were noticing that no one is talking about bringing meat so we are wondering if this is meat free (vegetarian) event?

Thanks,
Mike

It doesn´t have to be but there is no where to cook the meat, so you would have to bring pre-cooked and cold or just fiambres. I personally don´t eat it but I am sure there will be plenty of people that do!

This time I won't miss it I think.
Will bring a big French paté and bread.

(Lela's rum cake is great btw)

BubbasSmokinBarbecue said:

Thanks,
Mike

Hey bubba.

If you bring que, me and the little lady will certainly help eat it. :=)

Tom

My boyfriend and I arrive the night before for our first visit to Argentina! We hope to join and will do our best to bring beverages. It will be a good first challenge to test our Spanish.

Laura (@lauraglu & @mwearhouse)

Hi there.
This my first ever post as Ive only just found this site. We will be moving to BA for a couple of years as of Mid Feb so will not make this picnic but an hoping to meet you all another time.
Can you point me in a general direction of a coffee group or something similar of expats as I'd like to maybe make some friends before we arrive to make the move quite soooooo scarry! Many thanks

Back