Expat Meetup- Picnic! Jan 8th at noon

:( I just got back from the states attending my father's funeral and had caught the flu while I was there. Don't want to put a damper on the festivities and be called a "Typhoid Mary" so we will not share this time! See you at the next event hopefully. Have fun!

Count me in! My bf and I are new in town and are looking forward to meeting some fellow travelers! We'll bring some snacks.

will try to make it unfortunately wont know for sure til sunday

Rease said:
I forgot a time! I will arrive at noon. Everyone come around then so we can start eating! Also, it is really awkward for me to sit under a sign that says PICNIC all by myself.

And for those of you who asked- YES you are welcome. Everyone who is on this forum (and their friends!) are welcome to come hang out.
no worry, will be there for your company!
not sure what i will bring as i just got back home, salad or so... c u , L

BubbasSmokinBarbecue said:
Rease, please inform us of the logistics on the picnic site. Are there tables & chairs? Shade? Thanks!

No tables or chairs/ bring blankets! I did pick a place with a good amount of shade though.

Would love to join as well and would bring some snacks/cake. Not sure yet. CU tomorrow

Can't believe I didn't see this until now! Oh well, next time.

I hope you had a good time, I could not make it this time, hopefully next time.
Happy New Year ! and thank you Rease
Maria Teresa

hope you guys had a good day, I'd wanted to make it but wifey got sick ... hopefully next one's not far off

A big thanks to Rease for organising the picnic yesterday. It was a great way for a recent arrival to meet some people and get information about the city.

Back