Extreme Nepotism

This is very common here. And I think everywhere.

Here is very common to see this in private companies, create charges to friends or relatives, people without any instruction of any kind in important charges, directing lots of people. It happens in big important companies, but a lot more in pymes. Private corruption here is huge, much more important than public. For instance, La Nacion group with its debt (not to talk the extremely important role they played in all dictatorships here, and what happened with papel prensa)...

Nepotism isn't even a bad word in Argentina. I think most are surprised, like me, that she wasn't
already superglued to the government teat.

Nepotism? What about Blackwater in New Orleans? Extreme you said?
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/did-special-forces-snipers-kill-americans-after-katrina/

Did Special Forces Snipers Kill Americans After Katrina?

Well spank me and call me Betty.
I had no idea that snipers were in any way related to nepotists, but now I know. Way to go BC!

Nepotism? What about Blackwater in New Orleans? Extreme you said?
http://www.outsideth...-after-katrina/

Bajo, what does Blackwater have to do with nepotism? I'm lost on the connection. I was expecting the article to say that the CEO of Blackwater was the nephew of GWB or something like that.

Further, the link that you posted was a blog post about military snipers killing 30 civilians around the Superdome after Katrina. That I find completely non-credible.

GS, don't worry, he's been playing too much Modern Warfare.

Bajo, what does Blackwater have to do with nepotism? I'm lost on the connection. I was expecting the article to say that the CEO of Blackwater was the nephew of GWB or something like that.

Further, the link that you posted was a blog post about military snipers killing 30 civilians around the Superdome after Katrina. That I find completely non-credible.

Actually, bajo appears to have misread a blog post suggesting the whole idea was silly.

Back