Extreme Nepotism

Here is very common to see this in private companies, create charges to friends or relatives, people without any instruction of any kind in important charges, directing lots of people. It happens in big important companies, but a lot more in pymes.

If a private company puts idiots in charge (or rather unqualified individuals) then the company will most likely suffer -- loss of sales, extra expenses, costly mistakes etc. Primarily this affects the company itself (and other workers that dragged along with it.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5gS9BcH3AM

In the public sector, the consequences of having incompetent people affect us all. Best case scenario it's just a loss in tax revenue (a free salary for a family member)... at the worst, it puts unqualified people in positions of power and authority. Governmental power is much more important.

I think part of the reason why nepotism is so common here is that people are willing to overlook qualifications in favor of someone they can trust... apart from the whole enchufado favoritism thing.

If a private company puts idiots in charge (or rather unqualified individuals) then the company will most likely suffer -- loss of sales, extra expenses, costly mistakes etc. Primarily this affects the company itself (and other workers that dragged along with it.)
https://www.youtube....h?v=p5gS9BcH3AM

In the public sector, the consequences of having incompetent people affect us all. Best case scenario it's just a loss in tax revenue (a free salary for a family member)... at the worst, it puts unqualified people in positions of power and authority. Governmental power is much more important.

I think part of the reason why nepotism is so common here is that people are willing to overlook qualifications in favor of someone they can trust... apart from the whole enchufado favoritism thing.

hahah never seen that advertising, so real.

I know at least two 30-year-old sons of important people that hardly finished their degree in an Argentine crappy university that were way before for important charges than younger people very qualyfied, with MBAs in the US and stuff. Talking of Acindar, one of the greatest Arg companies.

Just a little over 500 more days of this and then i wonder what they are going to use since the green falcons are a little old.......

Well, Shakespeare said "The evil that men do lives after them," I worry that the same will be true when Cristina
hands over the reigns reluctantly. We still live with things put in place by Nestor and the numerous Presidents
and Generals before him, perhaps the biggest cancer that metastasized was Peronism itself. He's been dead
for longer than many Argentine's have been alive.

In fact, being realistic, those who destroyed this country were anti peronist.

In fact, being realistic, those who destroyed this country were anti peronist.

If only they had allowed the Third Position to consolidate, right?
What about the division between Peronists? I hear that the AAA was created by Peronists, and that both Peron and Videla or Masera or one or many of those charming geezers, were all recruited by the P2 (who own the "country" Santa Barbara and Barbarita)

By 1973 the country was destroyed after 30 years of proscription of the Peronism.
Videla was anti peronist too, he created the external debt plus he destroyed the industry.

Back