EZE to Recoleta by ?

jpearl

Registered
I was quoted $132 USD for a pick-up at the EZE airport and drop-off at our apartment in Recoleta. That seems very expensive. Any recommendations on a secure and safe ride to the city at a reduced cost?

That's pretty much the only price for any taxi to EZE. You can check out Manuel Tienda Leon who runs shuttles from Capital to EZE and there is a collectivo that runs there as well but it takes about 2.5 hours I think...

Actually 132 pesos would be cheap. I just came back from eze to Recoleta and paid 180 pesos and seem to be the going rate.

The rate three years ago averaged $90 pesos.

In the past three years many things have doubled in price..so the fare really "should be" $180 pesos now.

$132 dollars would be $560 pesos. Either the OP misunderstood the "price quote" or was being taken for a ride...prior to arrival.

It the quoted price of $132 is in pesos it's really a great (discounted) rate.

jpearl said:
I was quoted $132 USD for a pick-up at the EZE airport and drop-off at our apartment in Recoleta. That seems very expensive. Any recommendations on a secure and safe ride to the city at a reduced cost?

I did it 2 weeks ago...EZE to Recoleta... $38 USD
Maybe you were hiring one of those services where someone is standing there holding a sign with your name to greet you etc.?

You don't need that.. just collect your bags and go to the TaxiEzeiza stand inside the airport... it's about $40 USD.

Call radio taxi premium. They are very professional and they have a flat fee. It is about 160 pesos. Regards

If taxi service is what you want (vs private car); Taxi Ezeiza (official airport taxi service) ~ $180 pesos. They have booths when you come out of customs with your bags, so you can book one right there. When you return to the airport you get a discount on your fare also $150 pesos. http://www.taxiezeiza.com.ar/

Back