Family Ideas For Buenos Aires Or Mendoza At Christmas

Professor Sunshine

Registered
Greetings everyone from the freezing Windy City aka. Chicago. As my screen name suggests, I am an eternal optimist, thorough planner and a warm spirited person. I am planning a vacation to four South American cities, including BsAs and Mendoza, during the later half of December 2013 with my family. For Christmas, which is the preferable city for families, BUE or MDZ? Is there any chance of meeting a family with preteens willing to do a bit of an international gift exchange? Expat families with preteens must miss something readily available from Michigan Avenue?

Although we are a well-traveled bunch, this will be a first for my children being away from home during these most special of holidays. My goal is to make it as memorable as possible. Any thoughts? Thank you. Ideas welcome.

Holy Cow!, BA is sooo hot and humid in late December. I'd recommend Bariloche and Patagonia or even Mardel. On your way from EZE to the domestic airport stop at Kentucky and get a Fugazzeta to take on the plane.

Greetings everyone from the freezing Windy City aka. Chicago. As my screen name suggests, I am an eternal optimist, thorough planner and a warm spirited person. I am planning a vacation to four South American cities, including BsAs and Mendoza, during the later half of December 2013 with my family. For Christmas, which is the preferable city for families, BUE or MDZ? Is there any chance of meeting a family with preteens willing to do a bit of an international gift exchange? Expat families with preteens must miss something readily available from Michigan Avenue?

Although we are a well-traveled bunch, this will be a first for my children being away from home during these most special of holidays. My goal is to make it as memorable as possible. Any thoughts? Thank you. Ideas welcome.

Mendoza for sure!

San Rafael in Mendoza is so beautiful, if you get a chance don't miss this gem of a town

Back