Fastest Way To Drive To Uruguay?

jbhenson

Registered
Ive drove to Frey Bentos before, and I am wondering if anyone will share this precious info with me, whats the fastest way to get to Uruguay, it seems all the local maps, HIDE the ways. Please give me input?

Where in Uruguay? The fastest way to enter the country from Buenos Aires is via Buquebus. If you provide your origin and destination, we might be able to provide more specific details.

Where in Uruguay? The fastest way to enter the country from Buenos Aires is via Buquebus. If you provide your origin and destination, we might be able to provide more specific details.

I dont want to go by boat i want to drive, so that in mind ANWHERE in Uruguay!

I dont want to go by boat i want to drive, so that in mind ANWHERE in Uruguay!

Assuming you're in BsAs, the *fastest* way to Uruguay is to drive your car on the boat and then drive it off on the other side.

Other than that, the closest bridge is:

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puente_Libertador_General_San_Mart%C3%ADn

Considering it's carnival season, you may end up in a long line. Maybe even longer if someone decides it's time for a protest.

But, your question seems silly. What hidden way do you think you are going to find across the river? It's either bridge or boat. Does your car have pontoons?

impalaJet.jpg

Assuming you're in BsAs, the *fastest* way to Uruguay is to drive your car on the boat and then drive it off on the other side.

Other than that, the closest bridge is:

http://es.wikipedia....eral_San_Martín

Considering it's carnival season, you may end up in a long line. Maybe even longer if someone decides it's time for a protest.

But, your question seems silly. What hidden way do you think you are going to find across the river? It's either bridge or boat. Does your car have pontoons?

Ok closest bridge, Ive been this way, I was just wondering if there was another bridge. This seems to be a hidden thing, no one talks about the bridges. You right though the way I worded the question give much room for people to poke or jest at my behest. Thats ok, no worries!

Hmm anyone every think about a boarder run ATM pick up your cash service. LOL If you did the boarder run for USD for say 20 expats a week at a coast of $50 it would make a great one day a week job. Of course you would have to arrange some sort of collateral or something I guess. But it would beet the hell out of the Uruguay boarder runs if I was still living in BA.

Hmm anyone every think about a boarder run ATM pick up your cash service. LOL If you did the boarder run for USD for say 20 expats a week at a coast of $50 it would make a great one day a week job. Of course you would have to arrange some sort of collateral or something I guess. But it would beet the hell out of the Uruguay boarder runs if I was still living in BA.

After Johnny boy fiasco into trusting a Uruguay bound gringo story, no one is to commit that mistake again me thinking?

Ok closest bridge, Ive been this way, I was just wondering if there was another bridge. This seems to be a hidden thing, no one talks about the bridges. You right though the way I worded the question give much room for people to poke or jest at my behest. Thats ok, no worries!

There are other bridges further north. It used to be worse. That bridge was closed for several years due to:

http://en.wikipedia....lp_mill_dispute

Back