Fbi Report

That's interesting. When I did my DNI, I got a police report with seal from my local Sheriff's office in the county where I lived. It was pretty easy, just mailed in my driver's license and got it back in 5 days. I guess they want a police report from FBI now?

There is a police station in Plaza Italia that will do them. I forget the street name now but it is right across from the botanical gardens

I called the FBI today to check on my status.
It took some hunting around the menu options but I finally got a human and was told that my my report was on hold because the fingerprints I submitted were unreadable, I should resend up to 5 cards with fresh fingerprints.

It seems like the FBI has not attempted to contact me so I suggest that anyone who is waiting for their report, contact them at (3046255590 1, 2, 3, 9).

There is a police station in Plaza Italia that will do them. I forget the street name now but it is right across from the botanical gardens

Could you mean the station on Árabe Siria just off Las Heras? For what it's worth, we found them incredibly inept on a totally unrelated issue.

Back