Feeling The Cold Brrrr

Open wood fire, snoring dogs and plum gin with the Ashes on the projector before the chicken pie comes out the oven. No complaints here.

me too, open wood fire, where we made an asadito, sitting with my dog and my computer on my lap, watching the rain and listening to the wind. Very comfortable.

Hey victoria, where abouts in Pilar are you staying? I live just outside central Pilar with my argie husband. Maybe we could meet up some time for some coffee/tea?

Open wood fire, snoring dogs and plum gin with the Ashes on the projector before the chicken pie comes out the oven. No complaints here.

And ... what time are we eating? ;)

Reminds me of living with my grandparents. Would be below freezing outside and the same exact temperature in every room in the house including the bedrooms. But we had both a wood-burning stove and a fireplace in the family room. Was probably 85 degrees in that one room. A mug of my grandmother's "Russian Tea" and a long story from my grandfather about hunting or fishing or getting lost in a snowstorm for days on end would complete the evening.

Is it just me or is this the right egg nogg weather????with a touch of ..... cognac?? naaah jim beam hahahhaha

Now slowly move your hand around one of the window frames and feel the cold air entering the house. And those ain't thermopane windows either.

Back