Feliz Dia Del Amigo

I think Dia del Amigo is wonderful! And like others have said, why does the fact that other countries don't have it make it strange?? Also, not everyone becomes a mother or father in their lifetime, and not everyone has a partner for Valentine's Day, but (almost) everyone has a friend! It seems like a wonderful, inclusive, fun holiday. I am off to a picnic and then a dinner and I think it is super cute when I talk to people and they tell me that they get together with friends they have had for twenty, thirty, forty years. Yay!

Feliz dia del amigo to everyone here at BAexpats!

I m for celebrating these days, the problem is when some people make it a national holiday and hope to have the monopoly of everything (you could not imagine how La Campora -yes, you read well, they are where you never could have think it- gets into these holidays, spreading their joy) ;)

I m for celebrating these days, the problem is when some people make it a national holiday and hope to have the monopoly of everything (you could not imagine how La Campora -yes, you read well, they are where you never could have think it- gets into these holidays, spreading their joy) ;)

But isn't La Campora everybody's friend?

If you just knew or have a remote idea of how contaminated is this forum from Campora members, that read absolutely everything, private messages, gets into computers, etc, just intelligence job.
Dont expect they present theirselves as you seen in TV, just some noisy fans with percussion instruments, and flags and openly pro Ks.
There are several members here that are from la Campora, but they write against this government. why? to control this forum.

you can believe me or not, take it or leave it, I have no proofs, but Im 100% sure.

If you just knew or have a remote idea of how contaminated is this forum from Campora members, that read absolutely everything, private messages, gets into computers, etc, just intelligence job.
Dont expect they present theirselves as you seen in TV, just some noisy fans with percussion instruments, and flags and openly pro Ks.
There are several members here that are from la Campora, but they write against this government. why? to control this forum.

you can believe me or not, take it or leave it, I have no proofs, but Im 100% sure.
wow

So, tell us who they are, Matias. We don't need proof.

Is this like the World cup Matias?

Private messages are not private if you are an admin on this forum software. Are you saying the admins are Campora?

http://community.inv...ivate-messages/

Actually reading that the private messages are just stored in a table on the database without encryption so if someone has access to the backend using an exploit they could easily read the private messages without being an admin.

sixbMgO.gif

I hope you're not sharing nudie selfies people :lol:

I think us Skottish lads are actually all Kampora fans.............

We just project opposite viewpoints to konfuse the rest....

Is this like the World cup Matias?

Private messages are not private if you are an admin on this forum software. Are you saying the admins are Campora?

http://community.inv...ivate-messages/

Actually reading that the private messages are just stored in a table on the database without encryption so if someone has access to the backend using an exploit they could easily read the private messages without being an admin.

sixbMgO.gif

No, and fortunately this is not only me who said that

Maybe for one day we can all be civil to Ajo and vice versa?
Grabs coat and runs for nearest exit.......................................................................................

Back