Female couple seeking GLBT/-friendly friends!

There´s a couple of places in the Palermo area actually that have them - can´t remember the names off the top of my head, but I´ll let you know before Wednesday. Katherine, you wanna join us? Or maybe we could all get some coffee before hand?

Hello. I'm THE roomate. I'm not a scene expert but I know a few places - Casa Brandon and Bach bar might be the ones you heard of? Most of the gay bars are in palermo. I've got a couple of friends in town this week and I'm sure they'd like to meet up on wednesday - I would too :) drinks, dinner or whatever. Have you been to Million in recoleta? It's gay friendly and very pretty.

Hello All,

I just arrived from Virginia and am looking for a fun group to get to know the area with. I am staying with family in Buenos Aires but they are not really into the gay scene. I can get by with my spanish but am by no means fluent. I would love to get together with you guys!

Rosa

Hey you all!

I want to hang out with you guys! Though I am straight I know for sure gay people is just funnier and more easygoing, don't get me wrong is just true! I've been here for two months and love BsAs already but I really miss having drinks and a good chat, and so far porteños are not exactly friendly, I suppose I am having a 1st world withdraw as well ...I speak spanish in case there's something you need help with. I am 34yo girl living in Palermo Soho. PM if you are up to a meeting / hang out.etc. I'll be staying for at least 2 more months.

Have fun, will be looking forward to hear from you guys!

Hola! I am also new to BA, 24 year old chica from Salt Lake City, living in Palermo, near plaza serrano. I´m studying spanish here until december after which i´m hoping to get a job and stay for a while. I´d love to make some new friends, meet some fellow LGBT peeps, and check out BA´s gay scene. i see some of you are going out tonight, which i can´t do
:( but anyone up for a hang out this weekend?

Some girls are getting together at Bar Uriarte in Palermo tomorrow night that met on this forum. We've never met in person. You 2 are more than welcome to join! I think it will be around 9pm...message me if you'd like more details! :)

Hi Yana &Casey!

My name is Sione and I am arriving tomorrow in Buenos Aires. I've been living in Provincetown, MA for the summer, but home is Vieques, Puerto Rico. I'm going to be in Buenos Aires for a month, and would love to meet some fun women to hang out with. I'm staying in the Palermo neighborhood, I know nothing about Buenos Aires so I'm excited to meet new people and see this awesome city.

Kindest Regards!

Sione

Back