Final Friday Coffee Chat 4-7Pm, 13 June

GMXam

Registered
All are welcome; hope to see you there

Friday, 13 June, 4-7pm:
Boca Al Lupo
Bonpland 1965 (Palermo Hollywood- between Nicaragua & Costa Rica)

This will be the final Friday Coffee Chat I host. I will continue to host Wednesday Coffee Chats. Alternating Fridays I'll be hosting Pub Chats at different venues due to overwhelming requests. I'll create a separate post for submitting your recommendations. Thank you to all regular Friday attendees. If any of you wishes to take over hosting Friday Coffee Chat, by all means, please take the reigns.

Friday, 13 June, 4-7pm:
Boca Al Lupo

This will be the final Friday Coffee Chat I host. I will continue to host Wednesday Coffee Chats. Alternating Fridays I'll be hosting Pub Chats at different venues due to overwhelming requests. I'll create a separate post for submitting your recommendations. Thank you to all regular Friday attendees. If any of you wishes to take over hosting Friday Coffee Chat, by all means, please take the reigns.

Look for the "baexpats.org" sign on the table...

This is the story with expats in Argentina: they start off with bright hopes and caffeine fueled ambition - but in the end they always hit the bottle...

And, sooner or later, have at least one "Malbec moment" while posting in the forum.

(Yes, I know this from experience.) :rolleyes:

Hmmm, my change is from lemonade to lemon drops...

Friday, 13 June, 4-7pm:
Boca Al Lupo

Why do you make it sound like if it is something tragic? Can't we simply say "I have a free afternoon that day and I'll be looking to meet you here at ...". Besides, it could be nice if I could attend to a real live fight between forum members.

LOL, what part was tragic? I'm a pragmatic poster. Marketing was never my strong suit.

Dunno, maybe the "please take the reigns" bit? Or that you picked as the last venue a place whose badly spelled name would mean "break a leg!" In Italian?
It sounds like "goodbye, please don't cry".

Why do you make it sound like if it is something tragic? Can't we simply say "I have a free afternoon that day and I'll be looking to meet you here at ...". Besides, it could be nice if I could attend to a real live fight between forum members.

That's more likely to happen during one of the Sunday lunch chats.

Back