Finally, A Real Breakfast In Buenos Aires!

I hate you guys soooo much oh godddd how I hate you for not knowing how to cook myself somehow it's your fault :p

pretty easy to cook mine. You just have to find the products that don't exist here. :lol:

What, no grits?! And I don't know bout you but I find it hard to fix me biscuits without BISQUICK !
You'd be a big hit at the Book club pot luck! Even without the grits....

I had grits this morning for breakfast! I brought it back from Georgia last week. I would kill for some Bisquick to make some sausage balls!! Lets meet up to make a southern meal!

Could someone please explain Bisquick to me? Pancake batter takes all of 4 minutes to fix from scratch. Does Bisquick add some kind of chemical goodness that I can't get otherwise, or is it just the breakfast equivalent of dehydrated water?

PS same goes for Betty Crocker cake mix

@EdRooney When my Dad came down I made pancakes from scratch. I had never made them before, I googled the recipe. Tasted great, but he was AMAZED taht I could make them without a mix! couldn´t get over it. Lazy Americans I guess. . .

Bisquick mix is easily prepared from scratch and can be stored in the fridge. I found several how-to-prepare-from-scratch recipes with the help of chef Google. Now it's open the tupperware, measure, mix and bake.

I had 3 eggs over-easy, ham, hashbrowns, toast, coffee and OJ this morning, this is a light breakfast for me. I also got my daughter eating the same kind of breakfast (save for the coffee :p ) .. she grew up here with Argie influences so it's I glad that I still have some pull :)
I don't think it's healthy for a kid to be eating such a high sugar diet as most Argies do. That sugar rush doesn't last long - a false energy boost that doesn't last long.

I vote in favor of NancyAnn's idea!!!!! where when ???? do I bring coffee?? whaatttt whaattt someone talk to me

Back