Finally, A Real Breakfast In Buenos Aires!

whats that thin burnt looking stuff on the right?

2k50yd.jpg

is a proper breakfast.

Who has a can of coke with their breakfast!! Surely a big mug of tea. PG Tips if course

I tried the famed "Milanesa" once. A beef steak cutlet with fresh "panko" crust and medium-rare in temperature with a pair of fried, sunny side up grade AA plus size eggs on top.With the venerable "Tonkatsu sauce And that was back in Tokyo !
As said, breakfast is the most important to start your day.!

Wow that's actually a great idea. I've been searching for 11 years for a way to get through milanesa dinners and tonkatsu sauce might finally be the answer. If I can also find a way to sneak some kim chi into the equation I'd be solid gold. (sorry to mix ethnicities, but culinary times are rough)

Actually you are right on! The Gyu=Katsu, a beef cutlet and the Ton=katsu, a pork cutlet both battered with the Panko crust and Tempura fried in Camelia seed oil, is a culinary delight !

To eat them as savourful as once can, make sure to use the Tonkatsu~Gyucatsu sauce.!

The Gyu-katsus at medium~medium rare the bestest! If Ton-katsu, if one use the non-parasite, virus free raised piggies, then once can also eat them at same temp as the beefs.

As long you can procure the specificpathogen free pig meat there in Argentina. Don't know if available in Argentina but in Japan we raise them in abundance.

Then what is this?

mcdonalds-Hash-Brown.png

That's probably one of the worst things McDonald's serves (acid inducing, chemically processed, toxic waste). It's also a misnomer since that's not real hash browns. For starters Hash Browns are made with butter, not deep fried. They're shredded potatoes, not some disgusting nugget like concoction.

I've only had "grits" once.

I thought that fried potato stuff would be called "grits" but no its some sort of poor imitation of porridge that is given to you in a wee bowl beside your egg and bacon.

I'm still not sure the fried potato stuff is called. :lol:

If you thought your grits was (were?) "a poor imitation of porridge...", then whoever cooked your grits didn't know what the hell they were doing.

Back