Flights Out

I have to renew my lease in the U,S. I had been looking at late September or November and then January to be able to come down . Any thoughts on the odds for those months< Thanks

I neglected to mention on my previous post that those UA flights are scheduled to commence during the first week in July if the ARG government gives the OK.

Last edited:
I have to renew my lease in the U,S. I had been looking at late September or November and then January to be able to come down . Any thoughts on the odds for those months< Thanks
Depending on the airline one selects, I would not purchase the ticket to EZE until AF officially lifts the "no flight zone". If it was me, I would not get my hopes up it being anytime sooner than November.

On 04JUN Lufthansa will operate EZE-FRA.
50% of seats allocated to DE embassy.
Other 50% are on sale to anyone.
Economy - $1000
Premium - $1500
Business - $2500
First - $4000
Only one way available.
Think it is almost fully booked.

I neglected to mention on my previous post that those UA flights are scheduled to commence during the first week in July if the ARG government gives the OK.

Strangely enough United has those flights available on miles 30-60k to US in July + ~100 dollars in taxes. Those flights may not happen obviously but might be a good idea to book now if you need to travel.

Back