Fly Tony Or Tokyo Buy A Macbook Pro Cheaper Than Ba..!

Right! Enforce it in Argentina.

Your point being?

Do you think that service centres designated (read: contracted) by Apple to service warranties, will service a local-product warranty any better or worse than one purchased abroad?

(EDITED TO ADD: Or does enforceability only refer to courts, and no other standards exist? Indeed, when all you have are is a hammer, everything truly does look like a nail.)

(EDIT 2: Perhaps that was too harsh: who knows, maybe in this country one truly needs recourse to courts to enforce a warranty.
That is not true, however, in the case of Apple, a company which generally tends to give a hoot about having happy customers, an order of magnitude more so than many other vendors. A company like that does what it needs to do to make sure an international warranty is indeed honoured internationally. And that's worth a lot more than enforceability at court.)

FWIW, I had an issue with a MacBook hard drive (SSD for the pedantic) a few years back, I took it into the Apple authorized retailer next to Alto Palermo, they said they'll be happy to service the computer but it would take a few weeks for the relevant part to arrive.

In that timespan I had my computer sent to NY, taken to an Apple Store, fixed, and brought back here.

That was a general issue (at least in the K years): getting the parts into the country in a reasonable timeframe. But it doesn't matter where the notebook was bought - either the local service partner has the part or not. Sorry to burst Bajo's bubble, but they don't produce Apple replacement parts in Argentina...

Back