Food Warmers?

NoVegetables

Registered
Hey guys,

Im having thanksgiving in place this year and the kitchen is not equipped to do all the cooking all at once so i have to do it in stages. This means a lot of cold dishes. :(

Do you guys know where i can get chafing dish food warmers or a functional equivalent?
Chafing_Dishes.jpg

I've seen this asked before but can't remember the terms or the answer. I think these are hard to find here. I would suggest utilizing the microwave if you have one to reheat the dishes that have cooled before serving. I would also wrap the hot dishes in a good layer of aluminum foil and then in blankets or towels to help retain the heat if you don't need to refrigerate them. And otherwise don't worry too much, most everyone has a similar issue at large meals, my guests have never complained if one dish wasn't piping hot at the Thanksgiving table!

I just checked mercadolibre for calentadores de comida portatil and only found ones for heating breast milk.

You can rent for the occasion Tutto Pancho...!! for $220 pesos.

http://fiesta.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-521878291-alquiler-chafing-rechaud-calentador-mantenedor-tutto-pancho-_JM

alquiler-chafing-rechaud-calentador-mantenedor-tutto-pancho-5448-MLA4398934397_052013-O.jpg

Back