Good seafood in Buenos Aires

Jtee125

Registered
Does anybody know of any good seafood restaurants in Buenos Aires? Whenever I’m there I struggle to find really good seafood. I’ve only ever really seen langostinos and smoked salmon. I had some fantastic seafood in Bariloche but wonder if there’s anywhere in Buenos Aires to satisfy my cravings

Roux has some amazing seafood dishes and I've heard Crizia was good. Both pricier, however.

osaka is definitely pricey. but it is very good.

la mar in palermo is also great

Gran Dabbang often has fish dishes. And Picaron is usully mostly seafood these days. I prefer both of these to roux and crizia, which I find stuffy and expensive.

Osaka is expensive, probably even expensive by rest of the world measures these days.

I’ve walked past “Oviedo” lots of times when going to the Hospital Aleman and they seem to have a decent seafood selection. Think it’s also expensive.

I see where Iñaki is closed. Did the pandemic do them in?

Osaka is expensive, probably even expensive by rest of the world measures these days.

I’ve walked past “Oviedo” lots of times when going to the Hospital Aleman and they seem to have a decent seafood selection. Think it’s also expensive.
I was at Oviedo recently that used to be excellent, but not any more.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Expat Life 71
P Expat Life 78
P Food and Drink 8
Travelbug0601 Expat Life 21
nlaruccia Expat Life 8
Back