For all those who like NK, CFK and the Abuelas de Plaza de Mayo

Amargo

Registered
This is what they are doing with our taxes:

http://www.youtube.com/v/awTzY9HkrXY?fs=1&hl=es_ES

Milagros Salas has been busy organising these people, who apparently are also being trained by Sendero Luminoso in Jujuy.

Argentina won't rest until justice is done. The dictators are mostly in jail, the other side, the terrorist are free and have good jobs in the government.

Good luck Argentina.

Yikes! Brown people getting organised! I'm shoving my white hood into my El Camino and headin fer the hills!

Amargo, talking shit about the Abuelas is like saying racist stuff against Martin Luther King. Maybe it´s time for me to join Milagro in the jungle. If we are lucky, Amargo, a bright future awaits for you in the golden Miami Beach!

marksoc said:
Amargo, talking shit about the Abuelas is like saying racist stuff against Martin Luther King. Maybe it´s time for me to join Milagro in the jungle. If we are lucky, Amargo, a bright future awaits for you in the golden Miami Beach!
You shouln't take so much of this things Milagros handels with.

Actually, I mean Handel. He changed his name in 1712 after moving permanently to England, removing the umlauts (Händel became Handel), and it was during this period that he composed the Messiah so beloved by your "Deliverance" friends in Miami Beach.

EdRooney said:
Actually, I mean Handel. He changed his name in 1712 after moving permanently to England, removing the umlauts (Händel became Handel), and it was during this period that he composed the Messiah so beloved by your "Deliverance" friends in Miami Beach.
I know, but surely because the British were unable/uninterested to pronounce his name properly...nicht wahr EdRuni?

Too bad nobody is taking the original subject seriously. The people in the video represent the start of a Chavez type movement that could lead to civil war.

Amargo said:
Argentina won't rest until justice is done. The dictators are mostly in jail, the other side, the terrorist are free and have good jobs in the government.

Good luck Argentina.

I did no see the video, because from who comes it will be obvious and grossly biased against the actual government if at this we sum the members who celebrated his post we will have a full bingo card.

Amargo said:
Argentina won't rest until justice is done.

Or until this government remains in power, that is why the justice system still dragging their feet.

Amargo said:
The dictators are mostly in jail

Mostly?... because the the corrupted justice instititions dragging their feet, MOSTLY of them are dead without even been fully processed OR living in the comfort of their houses with their families & pets (house arrest) enjoying full in and outs, even with their chauffeur as see in a TV program...really what a joke.

Amargo said:
the other side, the terrorist are free and have good jobs in the government.
it is easy to see who the terrorist were and who they still are, the state with the military in power, it was a total terrorism of state against their own citizens.

Amargo said:
The terrorist (SIC) "citizens of this country" are free and have good jobs in the government.

They are DEAD assassinated, made disappear, missing by state terrorism(30.000) of them....sure they free them forever.

Amargo said:
Good luck Argentina.

Argentina will have luck when people like you and others with the same attitudes change their minds on the future of this country and the way it has to be run with principles and memory that some ones seems to have easily lost.

Because the way it was run in the last 55 years, those years speak alone and very loudly by themselves.

Coming back to the times of the selling of the country and the easy money for some crocks are nearly over but still a long road to get rid of the cancer in this society, get over it.

Back