Found Credit Card - Charles J. Burden

KevMD

Registered
Hello BA Expat-ers,

I found a credit card in an ATM on Cordoba last night and am trying to locate it's owner. The name on the card is Charles J. Burden. If you are him or know him contact me and I'll get it back you slash him as soon as possible. Keep in mind that I'll need some pretty specific information about the card in order to verify that you're Charles. Thanks!

That's very nice of you. Is it an expat's card? If so, you might try Facebook to see if you can find them.

(I once left my card in an ATM machine here and someone found it, saw it was a card from the US and looked up my name on facebook and found me and thought it was me b/c I was from NY but here in Buenos Aires on my FB. They called me and asked me to verify where I had left it and then the guy met me in a coffee shop and asked to see my license to verify it was me and I was from NY).

Yeah that's a good tip, I searched his name but couldn't find any winners. I'm pretty sure if I had messaged someone they would have thought it was spam but oh well, I'll just cut it up it's probably canceled anyway. Sorry Charles!

I once left my debit card in the machine at Ezeiza (It was 1AM and I didn't select "No I do not want another transaction") and the balding middle aged man behind me (I locked eyes with him and remembered his face) took out U$400 and filled his car up with gas!

Back