Free Sushi Lunch Boxes In Offices

Yep, get it proof read, worth it.

ps..the website needs to be reshaped.

tweaks, the font is too large, the text "En Nuestra Propuestas" ....it's really eating up that screen space and doesn't tell us anything. It's bigger than the fotos of the food! You want the visitor to see the food, to have the name stick in the head. You need to tweak the fonts, get the company name to leap out way more and get the food lots more prominent. I arrive on your page now, that big blue text smacks me in the face and something doesn't sit right with the font. I have to go looking for the food (need to scroll down, a script is running, it gets a bit sticky) and have to look for the prices (smallest font).

Frontpage needs to emphasise your offering (the food, are you making something different to the usual cheese and salmon merchants), the prices (budget, good value, top of the range for good quality...right now I am not sure where you lie on the price / quality scale), the company name and how we contact you to order. I don't even know what I can order straight away. You want to minimise to zero the amount of scrolling someone needs to do to see stuff. Get the menu in peoples faces, possibly as a pdf so they can download and print it out and have it.

If i am searching online for a place to order sushi i will open 2 or 3, the first one with interesting food and an easy way to order wins.

No offence meant, but the website needs a bit of reshaping. Get your message out there much more concisely. Kill all that dead space and smack people in the face with your offering.

Good luck again !

Right, that's funny, cause i worked in a sushi bar here some time ago and they spelled it "Gengibre" but now I see you're right, should be with J. Thanks

Folks!

Finally, after overcoming multiple bureaucratic obstacles (you could see it in the threads I have posted here in last months), I have launched my first argentinian business.
It's sushi lunch boxes for offices. The sushi is of the best quality and more than reasonable price. there's more info on www.sushigreengo.com

Anyway, I'd like to invite all of you to the free sushi degustation in your offices. If you're an office worker just let me know - we;ll come to you with sushi samples to try out. I'm sure you'll love it.

What do you think about sushi in Buenos Aires? I haven't had a lot of opportunities to try every sushi brand here but overall opinions are very mixed. What do you think? I heard of a pure-japanese sushi bar somewhere in Congresso area, but couldn't find it in internet, have you heard about it?

On the website it says "Entrenamientos y couching", should that not be "coaching " ? (or maybe I'm missing something about kinky sushi based practices..)

And also a Mobile version (iOS + Android) would be cool for people about to reach their office

And if you create a FB page, I'm sure you'll get many likes from the expats of this forum

Also, my Internet connection sucks (although it's a 3 MB one) but the pics, even the miniature ones, seem to take a very long time to load (server problem? Is your hosting server in Argentina?)

I'm not going to address the design or spelling (since some others took care of that). The prices look good but mostly the whole concept is great. I like the whole idea of the sushi parties and the having the sushi bar at their place and all that. Also you're only blocks away... lol... is this a delivery to offices only thing or will you deliver normally or take walk ins?

Right, that's funny, cause i worked in a sushi bar here some time ago and they spelled it "Gengibre" but now I see you're right, should be with J. Thanks

Actually, in China Town I've seen it spelled Jengible, but that's another story.

I won't be ordering anything any time soon, as I'm in California for the near future, but I notice you're right downtown. Perhaps you should mention the limits of your delivery area on the site?

Yep, get it proof read, worth it.

ps..the website needs to be reshaped.

tweaks, the font is too large, the text "En Nuestra Propuestas" ....it's really eating up that screen space and doesn't tell us anything. It's bigger than the fotos of the food! You want the visitor to see the food, to have the name stick in the head. You need to tweak the fonts, get the company name to leap out way more and get the food lots more prominent. I arrive on your page now, that big blue text smacks me in the face and something doesn't sit right with the font. I have to go looking for the food (need to scroll down, a script is running, it gets a bit sticky) and have to look for the prices (smallest font).

Frontpage needs to emphasise your offering (the food, are you making something different to the usual cheese and salmon merchants), the prices (budget, good value, top of the range for good quality...right now I am not sure where you lie on the price / quality scale), the company name and how we contact you to order. I don't even know what I can order straight away. You want to minimise to zero the amount of scrolling someone needs to do to see stuff. Get the menu in peoples faces, possibly as a pdf so they can download and print it out and have it.

If i am searching online for a place to order sushi i will open 2 or 3, the first one with interesting food and an easy way to order wins.

No offence meant, but the website needs a bit of reshaping. Get your message out there much more concisely. Kill all that dead space and smack people in the face with your offering.

Good luck again !

Good comments on the website there. For me the site could be a lot better!

Back