Free Sushi Lunch Boxes In Offices

Thanks for the comments about the website! We're working on it all the time, but we're chefs, not designers :)) .... Well actually we are, but food designers, not webpage-designers

Folks!

Finally, after overcoming multiple bureaucratic obstacles (you could see it in the threads I have posted here in last months), I have launched my first argentinian business.
It's sushi lunch boxes for offices. The sushi is of the best quality and more than reasonable price. there's more info on www.sushigreengo.com

Anyway, I'd like to invite all of you to the free sushi degustation in your offices. If you're an office worker just let me know - we;ll come to you with sushi samples to try out. I'm sure you'll love it.

What do you think about sushi in Buenos Aires? I haven't had a lot of opportunities to try every sushi brand here but overall opinions are very mixed. What do you think? I heard of a pure-japanese sushi bar somewhere in Congresso area, but couldn't find it in internet, have you heard about it?
Sent you a PM...

Congratulations on not using an American flag for the English language option!

Actually, using the British flag in Argentina..... maybe not that great either. Although we all know these guys have a secret love for all things British. Why don't you split it?

Congratulations on not using an American flag for the English language option!

it pleased me too, that said, you have to think who your target English speaking market will be....more often than not it will be folks from the great satan US (kidding, relax!) ...I would be tempted to either US the stars and stripes or use a simpler icon..

it pleased me too, that said, you have to think who your target English speaking market will be....more often than not it will be folks from the great satan US (kidding, relax!) ...I would be tempted to either US the stars and stripes or use a simpler icon..

Just don't use a Texas flag.

Serious about the split flag idea...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kTkCMQqfwJk/SfIzoq5o1iI/AAAAAAAAA-c/U84QSiE-78I/s400/british-american_flag.jpg

Back