Free Sushi Lunch Boxes In Offices

kosta

Registered
Folks!

Finally, after overcoming multiple bureaucratic obstacles (you could see it in the threads I have posted here in last months), I have launched my first argentinian business.
It's sushi lunch boxes for offices. The sushi is of the best quality and more than reasonable price. there's more info on www.sushigreengo.com

Anyway, I'd like to invite all of you to the free sushi degustation in your offices. If you're an office worker just let me know - we;ll come to you with sushi samples to try out. I'm sure you'll love it.

What do you think about sushi in Buenos Aires? I haven't had a lot of opportunities to try every sushi brand here but overall opinions are very mixed. What do you think? I heard of a pure-japanese sushi bar somewhere in Congresso area, but couldn't find it in internet, have you heard about it?

Folks!

Finally, after overcoming multiple bureaucratic obstacles (you could see it in the threads I have posted here in last months), I have launched my first argentinian business.
It's sushi lunch boxes for offices. The sushi is of the best quality and more than reasonable price. there's more info on www.sushigreengo.com

Anyway, I'd like to invite all of you to the free sushi degustation in your offices. If you're an office worker just let me know - we;ll come to you with sushi samples to try out. I'm sure you'll love it.

What do you think about sushi in Buenos Aires? I haven't had a lot of opportunities to try every sushi brand here but overall opinions are very mixed. What do you think? I heard of a pure-japanese sushi bar somewhere in Congresso area, but couldn't find it in internet, have you heard about it?

Buenos Aires sushi is not bad, but it's far better in Santiago, partly because of the greater availability and diversity of fresh Chilean fish and seafood.

My office people will love it... we are at Plaza San Martin... Think you can do send us some samples?

Kosta,

A question: Why would you not put the price/ selection of Sushi on your website? Then clients could see and order easily.
The first question most people ask is how much is it?

We just launched the website. It's being fixed right now, sorry

Sure will be a success congratulations...!! Sure most workers will stop ordering $ 6 peso empanadas....

Sushi is very popular here, i wonder if the market isn't a bit saturated. Near my house in Belgrano I know of at least 3 sushi places within 3 blocks, one of them newly opened. In microcentro, there are no shortage either. You could certainly stand out with quality as some of them are patchy.

Good luck.

Always nice to see someone creating a new business. Best of luck with it

Prices look attractive.

I'd make sure the spelling is OK in castellano (I suck myself at it!) as it seems that "menu" takes an accent on the "u", "gengibre" should be spelled "jengibre" (if I'm right), etc.

Back